Washington DC and surrounding area members -DC, Maryland, VA

Either day is good with me. How about Saturday 1pm for lunch?

FWIW, the vegan goods store Pangea is open that day and down the road, as is My Organic Market, and Terry's Health Food ( Taiwanese faux meats -> incredible ).

In other words if you have far to drive you can make it worth your while by picking up some stuff.

I would like to get everyones who wants contact info here in the d.c. area. Email in particular so that if we do meet ups like this we can send the info out to each one of you. Then you can let us all know if you can make it or not. I will try to make a email contact list and forward it to all of you. I think this will keep the D.C. area bodybuilding forum members more informed and we won't all feel so far away from each other. I know the next big event is the Green Festival in November. Anyway if that is cool with you guys just send me your info. you can email me at [email protected] or personally message me here on the site.

PS: so noon it is!

This place must be good with reviews like this....

"My friend and I were bored and wanted to try something new, hell even something vegetarian. But come on, I'm a meat eater. I earned my card at the Carnivore Crew at OGG. You would have to be drunk and/or retarded to mistake meat substitute for real meat. It's like being with a transexual hooker and thinking that it's like being with a real woman...er...not that I would know. Hell, it's like thinking that a Sony Robodog is the same as a real dog........

If you are vegetarian, you'll like this place. There is no reason that you wouldn't. If you're a self-respecting meat eater, you will be able to tell the difference and will probably start craving real meat. Still, you might like this place as well, the food is good. I ran into the problem of not being full, but because I ran out of space in my belly that would accept more tofu and soy. The place had a lot of customers of all ethnicities."

Hah!

Robert, you welcome to come for lunch "lol"

Maybe when science develops a good teleporter then we can all just meet up for lunch!!

Then it will not be as much fun traveling and seeing people.

Then again, all of those gorgeous & smart single vegan women who always seem to be living on the other side of the planet will be in reach!

More people in the DC area - how wonderful! I won't be able to make it to lunch tomorrow but, I'd love to meet up next time ya'll decide to get together.

On an unrelated note - anyone from the DC area looking for someone to go cycling with on a regular basis? I live near 13th and U, in the district. Hit me up if you're interested!

I just got back from this. Hilary couldn't make it. However Rainra, his partner Theresa, Sandy, & Bodhi Dave did. We had a great lunch at Yuan Fu ( vegan Chinese restaurant ). I had my regular dish but what everyone else had looked so good I am going to try a few new things as soon as I get back there. Very good conversation.

I had a great time

Rainra here is a link to some of the veg*n things I told you about, including that local animal sanctuary that Theresa (sp?) was interested in

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14565&p=160269#p160269