HCPG's progress =^_^=

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i LOVE your new avatar. youre beautiful!

Hey, I totally agree!

But don't let shit days/weeks/months get you down! I've been through it all and I know how hard it is to make yourself stick to the routine sometimes. But if you do - it'll always be worth the effort in the end.

A nice quote I found in the signature of ninearms of VF:

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done.

Take a good break to gather your energies and restore your strength, concentrate on what's important for you at this moment and follow the flow of your pulsions coming from within to push yourself in the right direction with this new balance and energy

You're so beautiful on your avatar. Take care and show us your progress when the time comes.

Take a good break to gather your energies and restore your strength, concentrate on what's important for you at this moment and follow the flow of your pulsions coming from within to push yourself in the right direction with this new balance and energy

You're so beautiful on your avatar. Take care and show us your progress when the time comes.

Ohmygosh, IYM is back. Actually I tried again as I'm not that easily to give up on something and I had to turn my room upside down, but I did get some pictures with a nice lightning. I'll have to check them out though and maybe crop or edit otherwise before I upload them.

But you wrote so nicely that I'm now speechless.

• 2 weeks later...
I demand more pics, you girl! (And I know your answer... I'll post some pics of mine later, I promise. Within a month at least!)

Right after you honey babe.

Okay okay, here's one:

*there used to be a picture here*

Now IYM can find it from here any time he wants.

Edited by HCPinGviini

I actually had a better picture, but it's PG13 (at least) so I can't upload it in the internet. And in these pictures I hadn't been working out for two weeks, soI wasn't looking as pumped as I could have.

e. Here's another picture, where is seems that I have some kind of a hourglass shape.

edit2. removed the link.

Edited by HCPinGviini

you're so funny that you knock off your head in whole body shots and leave it on for busts.

Ahaha, I didn't even think about having to cover them up, but I guess it's just that in Finland we're more liberal in these sort of things. But the only reason, why I covered my face was that my head had moved and it looked disturbing.

xzebrasx: Thank you for your comments. I've always been twiggy and small, especially my arms and legs. And that is why I lift weights today, to get bigger arms and legs. With my arms it has been looking quite good recently, but my legs don't appear that way, except my calves maybe, which have been developing nicely.

• 6 months later...

Hey, guess what, grrrl! We're exactly the same height! How cool is that!

We're kinda starting to plan some kind of Finnish get-together-thingie, it would be really cool to meet you there too.

Looking good! i demand some new pics though.

• 2 months later...

July 2007:[/img]

But hey, I'm a terrible bassplayer, so don't ask.

Nowdays I'm better playing bass. But for not being in gym for almost half an year I guess these could as well be my new before pictures. Or just "process"-pics. Though I look like an anorexia patient.

I was training with I'm Your Man a few days ago:

Need to get my work-outs straight and going.

Edited by HCPinGviini

• 3 weeks later...