Consulting with Dr Fred Bisci

kaizen

Hello guys,

I have been eating about 60% raw in form of fruits and vegetables and thinking about taking it to the next level. I am also trying to build my body by loosing fat and gaining more lean muscles( right now I am at about 18% body fat for 160lbs). I was looking around and came across Juice Feasting by Angela Stokes. I wanted to do this feasting, but it says I cannot work out untill I am into 45 days of feasting.

I emailed Matt Monarch of rawspirit.org and he recommended to talk with Dr Fred Bisci. Seems like Fred has worked with lot of athletes and lifters. My main goals are to incorporate more green juices/raw food into my regimen and still workout 6 days/week. Right now I train 3 days of cardio and 3 days of Weights. While I eat healthy, my food right now includes fish and turkey ,cooked beans, eggs, rice and Quinoa flakes. I like the simiplicity of rawfood and clairty/high energy it gives me to do more productive things.

I would appreciate if you guys can offer opinions on your experiences with Dr Bisci and/or Juice Feasting.

Thanks,

Kaizen.

Hy!

I am not an expert in this but i can give you some advice and others will do the same i think, even with greater experience.

First of all a think you should stop eating meat and reduce the ammount of the cooked foods, because if you start a hard feast, it could be dangerous. So dont be afraid of reducing cooked stuff and meat, if you eat enough calorie from fruits then you wont loose muscle.

Try to reach 100% raw and after this feasting, i think. and if you are worried about proteins, then sprout lentils, they are full of them and they are raw, and very tasty.

I hope i could help.

good luck!

If you do go raw you will lose muscle no matter how many calories you eat. When you go raw your body goes through detoxification and you will lose alot of fat and muscle. But dont worry, once your body is clean you will begin to gain weight and muscle again.

If you do go raw you will lose muscle no matter how many calories you eat. When you go raw your body goes through detoxification and you will lose alot of fat and muscle. But dont worry, once your body is clean you will begin to gain weight and muscle again.

This isn't necessarily true. If you can get enough calories in you then you can manage to not lose fat or muscle, but it's HARD to get that many calories on a raw diet (unless you sit eating nuts all day).

• 15 years later...

When consulting with Dr. Fred Bisci, renowned for his holistic approach to health and wellness, one can expect a transformative journey towards optimal well-being. His methodology, rooted in personalized nutrition and lifestyle adjustments, empowers individuals to reclaim their health. Unlike the rigid protocols of the boston consulting group customer service, Dr. Bisci's guidance is tailored, compassionate, and comprehensive, fostering lasting changes that extend far beyond mere dietary modifications, enriching lives profoundly.