In this thread we name a supplement or food

Zack

If you dont like a food then dont eat it. Its your body telling you not too.

Your body tells you different when you eat different for awhile. This tells me that it is not the body doing the talking but the mind.

I didn't like spirulina from scratch but now I don't like my smoothies without it.

There has to be a psychological component for food likes and dislikes. We know that even with the basic genetic programing of our tastebuds, our tastes are aquired, and what we think is acceptable food or not is learned. I got to say though that I think spirulina is ing.

The other night I was really wanting some pasta, so I got a packet of those noodles made out of tofu or soy or whatever. The package said: boil first and drain and dry well to get rid of the natural healthy aroma. I did it and it didn't work. That was probably the rankest thing I have ever cooked in my life. Uh, not including eggs way back in the day.

If you dont like a food then dont eat it. Its your body telling you not too.

I disagree. When I was much younger, I used to hate whole wheat bread. I ate 2-3 sandwiches with it and forced myself through them, because I was fat and needed to change my diet. After that, I didn't mind eating it, and eventually I started liking it much more than white bread.

Anyway, the one food that I can't STAND is kale. I make smoothies with it since it's considered to be ultra-healthy, but I can't eat it by itself raw or cooked, or in anything other than a smoothie. I just hate it...

Brussell Sprouts - just plain nasty, I really don't know why anyone would eat these things.

Beetroot - An unholy vegetable spawned from hell - it's too sweet and weird to be good for you...

I agree. I dislike both of these

Meh

You can have a big ol salad of beetroots and brussell sprouts and I'll eat the nuts