Where are you located and how old are you all?

kollision

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAME: Shelby, aka Shelbs

LOCATION: Darien, Illinios (approximately 40 minutes southwest of Chicago).

We need more Illinios representatives on here!!!

Edited by Shelby

My name is actually Ed, 21 years old and I live in Matamoras Pennsylvania. I'm about 70 miles North-west from New York City, 150 miles north of my hometown of Philadelphia, and I can see New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York states on my back porch.

I tried that state thing, and I started with TN, what an annoyance.

• 1 month later...

Hey!

I'm Nicole and I live just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I am originally from the Detroit, Michigan area (one of those states in the middle). Oh, and I'm 25 (I'll be 26 in a month or so!).

Chris Z, looks like we have some friends in common! My husband owns Spook City Records.

Edited by nicole

My name is Pam. I live in Londonderry, New Hampshire. Most people have no idea where my state's capitol (Concord) is, so for frame of reference, Londonderry is about a 40 minute drive from Boston Massachusetts.

ETA: I'm 33 years old.

Hey!

I'm Nicole and I live just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I am originally from the Detroit, Michigan area (one of those states in the middle). Oh, and I'm 25 (I'll be 26 in a month or so!).

Chris Z, looks like we have some friends in common! My husband owns Spook City Records.

I used to live 3 miles from the Franklin Mills mall.

Hey!

I used to live 3 miles from the Franklin Mills mall.

Ahh! I probably live 3 miles from the King of Prussia Mall.