This is really fun

Thursday, long-ass work day, quite a mental workout, no physical one. Diet was pretty much the usual for a thursday.

Friday Workout:

30 mins elliptical, 5+40 running, bis/tris (not too much but upped weight on tris) 5 mins running, abs

Friday Food:

2 tsp miso

coffee, soy

4 carrots

a green pepper

oatmeal cookie

a zucchini, a tomato, 1/2 cup of garbonzos

some celery

a peanut butter chocolate chip thing

coffee, soy

WORKOUT

a veg sausage

a bowl of green beans and a veg burger

a cup of popcorn

2 oatcakes

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good Robert had to go. It means he's probably drinking enough water.

Satruday workout:

30 mins elliptical, 5+40 mins running, dels, 5 mins running, i don't think i did abs but we shot hoops for a while after, i lost big time

Food

4 celeries and a tomato

a scoop of vega w/ h20

a vega bar

coffee, soy

WORKOUT

a delicious raw vegan chocolate with maca that a cutie brought me to the gym

another non-raw truffle

some nappa cabbage w/ 2 veg sausages

4 cups popcorn

1/4 bagel

a lime larabar

sucked on a couple sweetriots

I'm so proud of myself! This time last year I could barely walk at 3 mph on the treadmill. Today my knee really hurt when I was going up some stairs before my run... but I massaged it a bit - it was fine.

Sunday workout

30 mins elliptical, 45 running (end at 8 mph) bis/tris (no abs, was in a hurry)

2 hours dancing

Food

4 celeries and a tomato

salad greens, a tomato, and a veg burger

a vega bar

coffee/soy

WORKOUT

a jocolat larabar

a rum and diet coke

2 cups popcorn

some chard and a tomato with 2 veg burgers

2 bagels

Sunday:

30 minutes elliptical, 45 running, delts, abs

Food:

a cup of popcorn and some salad greens

some celery and a tomato

3 oatmeal cookies

2 oatcakes

coffee, soy

WORKOUT

some broccoli and a red pepper with 2 veg burgers

a piece of bread

2 cups of popcorn

Gonna see how I do with less carbs today.

Workout:

just bike commuting - biking is going pretty well, i was thinking today that my muscles are becoming more tuned to running than biking. I need to bike more. We went bowling this morning - idk if that counts but it was hella fun!

Food:

2 tsp miso

coffee, soy

some green beans

a red pepper

a zuchini, a tomato, with 1/2 cup of garbonzos

3 or 4 peices of bread

more coffee

a bowl of nappa cabbage and a red pepper with a veg burger

another piece of bread

2 cups of popcorn

5 squares of low carb chocolate

OMG I'm such a delicate flower. Yesterday on the treadmill this guy next to me seriously smelled like an old hamper filled with sweaty clothes covered in staff infection. I tried to tough it out, but after 15 minutes I had to go throw up. That kind of did me in for the rest of the workout, I had to get my run in by intervals. I threw up twice in between them.

Goal:

Got to get to running outside, by spring break hopefully. This barf fest should be good motivation.

Workout:

30 mins elliptical, 15+5+25+5 mins running, bis/tris, 5 mins running, no abs, didn't think it would be wise

Food:

2 tsp miso

coffee, soy

green beans

cherry tomatoes

a zucchini, a tomato, and 1/2 cup garbonzos

4 pieces of bread munched on throughout the afternoon

4 pieces of celey and a veg sausage

coffee, soy

WORKOUT

2 cups popcorn

a bowl of spinach and a veg burger with a piece of bread

finally remembered to eat a tsp of ground flax

4 squares of low carb chocolate

Thursday: no workout, lots of work. Diet was almost all carbs, most of them processed except for 2 yummy vega bars.

My project this weekend is to back away from processed carbs and get back to eating more whole and more raw. The weather is turning, it's time, and i can feel a pms getting ready to happen because of the way i've been eating. I might have a drink if I go to this one show...

Friday workout:

1/2 hour elliptical, 3/4 hour running, delts, abs

Friday food:

2 tsp miso

some decaf coffee by terrible mistake and 2 bites of rly rly sweet pineapple,3 bites of honeydew

some real coffee

a bran muffin with berries in it

2 or three oatcakes, i don't remember

coffee, soy

WORKOUT

2 bowls of collards and some chickenless chicken (34 grams protein 380 cals)

3 cups popcorn

a few bites of bagel

Well, I broke a long standing barrier today... I went to the freeweight section of my gym alone! Yay. I came straight home after the gym, and my fingertips were numb... don;t know why that happened, maybe i hit the weights so hard that all my blood got stuck in my muscles so my capillaries closed up...

Workout:

30 mins elliptical. 45 mins running, bis/tris, 5 mins running, abs

I think I ate a hell of a lot today. My dietary plans kind of got sidetracked this morning when I accidentally took a multi and a side of zinc on an empty stomach. A lot of times if my diet gets off to a bad start for a day, it's hard to pull it back in. I think that's a blood sugar issue. Also today could be a pms thing.

some blended celery, tomato, and ginger with lots of water

a bagel (to settle the goofy stomach from the vits)

a scoop of vega with a little cocoa and alot of h20

a larabar jam frakas

coffee, soy

WORKOUT

8 oz of seitan with some cherry tomatoes and lettuceand a bowl of spinach

4 cups of popcorn

a whole package of cocao nibs with raisins and coconut (220 cals)

4 rice cakes

a chocolate truffle

Sunday workout:

30 mins elliptical, 45 running, deltoids, abs

Sunday food:

some blended celery and tomato with a cup of popcorn

scoop of vega with a tbs of coco and some h20

half a larabar

coffee, soy

WORKOUT

some random mouthfuls of veggies

some random bites of popcorn

broccoli, yellow squash, and tomato with a veg burger

4 cookies

4 more cookies

I feel really gross this morning from those cookies probably, i hate the oscars

I got some very scary news about a friend yesterday. At first it paralyzed me, I couldn't move. Then I got so fucking raged out. It was a no-gym day so I went on a long bike ride and tackled some big-shot hills. I surprised myself... I haven't ridden like that since my accident. I forgot how sweet it is to fly down the other side of a good hill too. Idk if I can duplicate that workout, it was all fueled by some crazy fucking rage and donut grease.

Monday food:

2 tsp miso

coffee, soy

some green beans

a green pepper

a zuchinni, a tomato, and 1/2 cup garbonzos

3 cookies

1/2 cup baby carrots

4 donuts

RIDE

a bowl of spinach and a veg burger with a cup of popcorn

a cookie

This donut episode wasn't purely an emotional reaction to the scary news, as much as I would like to fool myself that it was (although that was mixed up in it.) I was really craving carbs (and probably fat too) but yeah if I'm going to be honest with myself, there were also aspects of self-sabotage mixed up in it as well as some other emotional throw backs to my childhood.

Basically, donuts are satan though, is what it comes down to "Get thee behind me satan" doesn't work in this case then because I don't want donuts on my behind.

Don't know what to do about this self sabotage business, probably set some new goals and commit to seeing a trainer. Only 4 weeks of crazy schedule from hell left to go.

I talked to K last night after a long time of no contact. I'm calling him K because he's my kryptonite.. Anyways, it made me want to eat and smoke mass amounts. I didn't though. Yay another victory.

Running was ok, but a little ridiculous at first because I ended up on the treadmill in front of the

heater vent. OMG it was torture. My left toes felt a little numb for a lot of the run, even when I tried to shake it out. I think it was a lacing issue. I weighed myself last night. I think this nasty junk food habit of mine is catching up to me. Not gonna let that happen.

30 mins elliptical, 45 running, bis/tris

Food:

2 tsp miso

cofee, soy

celery

cucumbers

a cookie

a zucchini, a tomato, 1/2 cup of garbonzos and a muffin

4 smal cookies and a green pepper

1 other cookie and a veg sausage

coffee, soy

workout

spinach, green beans, zucchini and a tomato with a veg burger

parts of a bagel

Say vivalasvegans, do you eat the meso right off the spoon plain. I love miso soup and make it sometimes myself, but never thought about eating it right out of the container.

Also do you make your own doughnuts. I have had some success in the past with drop dougnuts. I feel better about them as I mix in flours such as teff, and amaranth (not just you typical white flour variety). I drop little clumps of dough into heated oil and when they float to the top their done. Anyway look for your strained frienship even if we never see eye to eye.

Hope your day goes well!

Yeah I never understood that either? At first I thought maybe you put it in your coffee with soy lol

If I'm craving sault I eat seaweed. (Dulse) But we all have our weird cravings

You also probably better off to have a cup cake or a piece of cake. Since they aren't dipped in fried oils

You said something it brings back your childhood?

I can't remember the last time I had a doughnut..??? Years and years ago. Probably about 10-12 yrs ago.

I hope to see you soon, and keep up with the progress hun, you're doing great !!!!

Oh yeah I munch on nori once in a while, i hardly ever use dulse. Kelp sometimes though instead of salt... Hope to see you this weekend, tash, preferabley not at the donut shop!

Wednesday food and workout: pretty much the same as the day b4 except I worked on delts and abs and confirmed it was a shoe lacing issue. Also dedicated myself to getting some personal training, but then it got late and I got tired and it sliped my weary mind. All in all a great workout though.

Thursday food, cuz I'm about to forget:

2 tsp miso

coffee, soy

a few baby carrots and some like bites of bread cuz I can't eat them raw alone

some celery

a cucumber

a tsp of ground flax, a veg sausage, a tomato, and half a larabar

a bowl of broccoli and a veg burger, then some more broccoli, with 2 cookies

a larabar

(no workout, way too long ass day)

Friday: Played basketbal kind of hard I guess for a couple hours in the morning without eating much and without drinking after. Then I ate a bunch of crap to "compensate." but I think I made myself sick. When it was time to hit the gym My body was really not feeling any more cardio.

30 mins elliptical, 15 mins hard intervals crosstrainer, hit biceps hard, triceps, 5 mins kind of fast running. No abs, my tummy rly hurt.

Food:

2 tsp miso

coffee, soy

a little bread and some carrots with a green pepper

vega bar

a zucchini, a tomato, 1/2 cup garbonzos

5 pieces of bread

coffee, soy

Workout

some parsley and tomato with a veg sausage and a veg burger

a larabar and some coco nibs

Happy, strong, killer workout

30 mins elliptical, 45 mins running, delts, ran out of time - no abs

Food:

a tomato, some celery, some ginger, blended with a tsp of miso

a scoop of berry vega with a tbs of coco and a lot of water

a larabar

coffee, soy

WORKOUT

a veg burger and a tomato

2 handfuls of green beans and 3 cups of popcorn with yeast

3 am snack: 2 cups of popcorn, a veg burger, and a larabar

Sunday - Still feeling strong even though I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. Gonna hit the sack early tonight. Waiting for personal training to go on sale, and looking forward to running outside spring break.

30 mins elliptical, 45 mins running, bis/tris, abs

I should also mention I'm finally spending time over at the free weights instead of the machines, which is kind of a big deal for me at this gym.

Food:

a tomato, some celery, some ginger, blended with a tsp of miso

a scoop of chocolate vega in some strawberry fizzy water. damn good

a larabar

coffee, soy

WORKOUT

2 chk burgers, some salad greens, and some broccoli

some yeasty herb popcorn (3 cups?)

i think i have eaten 5 mambas, maybe 6

Monday: Somehow the day got away from me... I didn't leave the gym till almost 9. I guess the surprise staff meeting didn't help matters. I didn't get much sleep over the past few nights either... my bad. Last night running was kind of torture, maybe cuz my ipod ran out of juice? I didn't want to be doing it, but I did it. Killed it. I started to curse my genetics "fuck you genes, I'll do what I wanna do, and make my body what I wanna make it" and i did. I was grumpy. I giggled at myself afterwards.

30 mins elliptical, 45 mins running, delts, abs

Food: junkier than I would have liked, I tried to stack carbs uup front, but I still had the munchies at night.

2 tsp miso

coffee, soy

a scoop of vega in fizzy water

a handfull of baby carrots

some celery

3 pieces of bread (I'n gonna try and remember to replace this with larabar or oatmeal)

coffee, soy

WORKOUT

artichokes steamed with peppers with a veg burger

3 cups of popcorn

some low carb chocolate

a cinnamon roll <--- wtf it was so good though

If i'm gonna keep up this mad cardio sustainably, I got to figure out exactly how would be the best for me to deal with carbs.