Gov. Palin Shoots Animals With Her Daughter (Graphic!)

michaelhobson

She threatens to sue if we put polar bears and belugas on the endangered species list....so she can drill in alaska

She doesn't believe in global warming

She wants to teach intelligent design in school

She does not believe in evolution

This woman could be a heartbeat away from the presidency.....

Hunting is the least of her faults!

I know that she just wants the opposing view of evolution...intelligent design (forgot the term for a sec) to be taught along with evolution. Thats great and all but at the federal level she has no constitutional business pursuing her educational aims. It shouldn't even be an issue other than it reflects on her as a person in some way I suppose.

I'm skeptical that she doesn't believe in "global warming" I think its more of a matter of terms. In a strict sense of that term I don't either. There is climate change, i'll buy that one. McCain and Obama believe in "global warming" for what it's worth to you.

McCain looks half dead zombie already. This insane woman-person will most likely lead the country. If she does (or even if just MCain wins) I think most of the other civilized world will just give up on the US.

She is clinically insane. I and anyone I've talked to (friends and coworkers) thinks the same. Laugh is all one can do, it's tragic. And McCain is gaining on Obama.........

McCain looks half dead zombie already. This insane woman-person will most likely lead the country. If she does (or even if just MCain wins) I think most of the other civilized world will just give up on the US.

She is clinically insane. I and anyone I've talked to (friends and coworkers) thinks the same. Laugh is all one can do, it's tragic. And McCain is gaining on Obama.........

Man I almost wish I had TV so I could hear all the latest jokes from Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert about this election. Last I saw their shows they were making fun of McCain for being old. They made a mock interview and everything. Hysterical.

Man I almost wish I had TV so I could hear all the latest jokes from Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert about this election. Last I saw their shows they were making fun of McCain for being old. They made a mock interview and everything. Hysterical.

Hey Marcina...you can go to comedycentral.com and see full episodes. I know this because Jon Stewart is my future ex-husband.

She threatens to sue if we put polar bears and belugas on the endangered species list....so she can drill in alaska

She doesn't believe in global warming

She wants to teach intelligent design in school

She does not believe in evolution

This woman could be a heartbeat away from the presidency.....

Hunting is the least of her faults!

true dat

I just found a picture of Barak Obama with a dead animal! I mean he's eating a foot long chili dog. I guess he's not the vegan candidate either! Actually I dont really care what politicians do just like I dont care what anyone else does as long as they leave me and my stuff alone.

Actually I dont really care what politicians do just like I dont care what anyone else does as long as they leave me and my stuff alone.

I hear what you're saying there, CollegeB.

I'm not a big fan of politicians using hunting as a means to show that they're "tough": like Kerry going dove hunting in 2004, or Palin hunting moose...etc. It hints at the idea that participating in violence towards animals proves that one would not hesitate to use violence in international relations (or other forms of relations). Not only does an animal die in the process, but it simplifies what challenges the US will face in terms of foreign policy, especially since many issues would be better solved through a variety of non-violent means.

I wonder how a vegan candidate would be received by this country? We, of course, would love it. But no doubt a misinformed country who loves their Mc D's might not know how to feel about it. I personally know very bright people who seem to actually take offense to my not eating animal products. They see it as 'extreme' and 'cultish'. I don't doubt that many more people feel that way. I wonder if it would be a polarizing element?

Sad.

It hints at the idea that participating in violence towards animals proves that one would not hesitate to use violence in international relations (or other forms of relations).

You know, I've somehow never thought about it that way. Interesting.

And awful, to know that these are images the American public at large responds positively to. (Or at least a very large sector of Americans.)

This morning the news said there is a record unemployment rate. The republicans have had total control of the federal government for 6 of the last 8 years. The country is sliding into the crapper. None of these things matter to most of the McCain supporters. All they need to is that Palin is white, Palin is republican, and Palin is charming.

I wonder how a vegan candidate would be received by this country? We, of course, would love it. But no doubt a misinformed country who loves their Mc D's might not know how to feel about it. I personally know very bright people who seem to actually take offense to my not eating animal products. They see it as 'extreme' and 'cultish'. I don't doubt that many more people feel that way. I wonder if it would be a polarizing element?

Sad.

wasn't one of the president candidates from the democrats vegan? his name was dennis something. it would be awesome if he became president someday. he seemed pretty cool.

Kucinich even as a vegan does not want to pursue a vegan agenda nationally or even in his state or locality since this is not a vegan nation. I guess if it were we may not be so messed up. I believe vegans are less likely to transgress against people since they are more mindful of how their actions affect other lives.

I would hope that our countries would take to a vegan candidate but unfortunately you have that sad moronic cow.

We need the US to step up morally to offset the rise of the China, because if both world superpowers are power hungry assholes, we, & all the animals are up the crapper, without a crap paddle.

She's also (LADIES) is against choice & the morning after pill for rape victims !!!. Its digusting...So because I choose not to use birth control on an everyday basis ( I am personally too nervous about the 5 million side effects) like some women, if I get raped my husband has to see my belly growing bigger everyday for nine months with his wife's rapist's baby. The morning after pill just prevents you from getting pregnant in an emergency , it's not even an abortion pill Great family values and talk about taking a bad situation and making it worse. And Marcina, since I'm assuming you didn't get to see it a couple of weeks ago, Jon Stewart was speaking about how everyone keeps saying that Palin's daughter is "no one's business to be discussing" and he said something along the lines of If you going to tell my daughters and family what they can and can't do with their bodies, why can't we talk about your family. I thought that was a good point. Sorry if I'm rambling, I just really hate that b*tch .

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-09-10-rape-exams_N.htm

I know that she just wants the opposing view of evolution...intelligent design (forgot the term for a sec) to be taught along with evolution. Thats great and all but at the federal level she has no constitutional business pursuing her educational aims....

Evolutionary theory and intelligent design/creationism are not "opposing views." Evolution is a scientific fact (meaning the evidence is just too overwhelming for anyone who is not either utterly insane or extremely ignorant to dispute) every bit as much as gravity. The views Palin wants taught in schools as if they were a valid competing theory are completely without any scientific basis. Just one of many loony positions Palin holds.

Still, personally I don't find the prospect of a vice president who's both an ignorant buffoon and certifiably insane to be enough reason to vote for Obama just to keep McCain and Palin out. Not that it would matter who I voted for in Indiana anyway--this state hasn't gone Democratic in a Presidential election in 44 years, and its electoral votes haven't mattered in the outcome of a Presidential election ever. In any case, I vote third party in Presidential elections (Cynthia McKinney of the Green Party this time) because neither major party's Presidential candidates have ever pursued policies that I regard as worthy of my vote. Regardless of who is elected, our government will still wage this idiotic and immoral war in Iraq along with lots of other horrid policies.