My Podcasts - Hot sex

Richard

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, some of my guitar videos have thousands of views, but the podcasts are less popular so far. I guess because they are slower and take time to get into, where as the guitar videos are instantly gratifying. As we are not celebrities, it's hard to get people to listen to what we are saying, hard to advertise. If you can force anyone you know to check them out, it's much appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely love your podcasts, man! Just listened to "Cocks, Maths and Nazis" and "Creationism" - makes you think AND laugh! And it's not all that easy to make me laugh out loud rather than just chuckle quitely Good stuff! Off to listen to another episode now.

Thanks man, I appreciate you taking the time to check them out We are on a break now for the next few weeks while we make the new Ninja vs Jason movie, then we'll be back with more. There are tonnes of podcasts to go through already though

Thanks man, I appreciate you taking the time to check them out We are on a break now for the next few weeks while we make the new Ninja vs Jason movie, then we'll be back with more. There are tonnes of podcasts to go through already though

Yeah, there's plenty of episodes to make me crack a smile when I'm down And I very much agree with most of what you guys are talking about gender issues, dating, religion, language, etc. It would be even cooler if you also had some kind of downloadable mp3 files, as a lot of people like to listen to their podcasts on their mp3 players (I hate when people say "iPods" interchangeably with "mp3 players" as if it was the only brand). But it's a minor thing anyway, looking forward to new episodes