How many women are posting on this forum?

vegnchick

I know. But I'm getting a little chilly watching the country vote for a senile old man & a mean-hearted, inexperienced woman. We'll be making a big mistake if they are elected.

(I know I'm not supposed to put political stuff on this forum, sorry! I need a news blackout. I can't watch their shenanigans anymore!)

Vegnchik, you are welcome to post political views on the forum. We even have a section for politics. And when everything you say is the absolute truth, who's to argue? (My neighbors are actually working on his campaign and we are still friends so there's no reason we cannot have differing opinions on this forum and still get along - although most here probably share our views on this election).

On just about every vegan forum I've been on almost every other conversation turns to politics and a pissing contest between people who are full of themselves.

One of the things I love about VBB is that everytime someone tries to start a political argument, they might get 1 OR two replies, but the attempt at a pissing contest is pretty much ignored.

FWIW vegnchick my views match yours exactly and you are welcome to post your views as far as I am concerned