what water container do you use?

RAINRA

I baught a Klean Kanteen but it makes my water taste metalic. It is a stainless steal container. I saw that whole foods carries the aluminum canteens but does not look like I want to purchase aluminum. Some claim the inside liners are not so great. Anyone one have a water container that does not make me drink liquid metal.... ????

I baught a Klean Kanteen but it makes my water taste metalic. It is a stainless steal container. I saw that whole foods carries the aluminum canteens but does not look like I want to purchase aluminum. Some claim the inside liners are not so great. Anyone one have a water container that does not make me drink liquid metal.... ????

The metal containers are the best honestly. I use the whole food one and love it. They'll seriously last 15 years. I don't taste anything metallic in mine either.

I ditched the plastic bottled water and bought a filter for my faucet (and shower). If I do buy bottled, I buy it in glass bottles; only on occasion, as it's pretty damn expensive. My favorite glass-bottled water is VOSS. The sturdy glass is reusable, so I can take it with, just as I would a plastic bottle.