60x11, 70x5, 60x7

Pull-Ups

x8, x4, x4

EZ-Curls

35x9, 35x6, 30x7

Machine Crunches

Cardio:

30 minutes on a crosstrainer.

felt really good doing the deads, that's why i tried the 140 but it would have been too good to be true.

Push:

Squats

20x15, 40x12, 60x5, 80x1, 100x5, 100x4, 90x6

Bench Press

20x25, 40x12, 60x6, 80x7, 75x6, 70x7

Military Press

20x5, 40x6, 35x6, 30x5

Dips

x5, x6, x5

Calve Raises (45° Leg Press)

140x20, 140x16, 140x10

Cardio:

20 minutes crosstrainer.

was quite satisfied.

Push:

Squats

20x15, 40x10, 60x5, 80x1, 100x5, 100x3, 90x6

Bench Press

20x25, 40x12, 60x6, 80x7, 75x7, 70x7

Military Press

40x6, 40x4, 30x6

Dips

x6, x4, x4

Calve Raises (standing)

45x15, 45x12, 45x12

Cardio:

30 minutes crosstrainer.

Push:

Squats

20x15, 40x10, 60x5, 80x1, 100x5, 100x4, 90x6

Bench Press

20x25, 40x12, 60x6, 80x5, 75x6, 70x7

Military Press

40x4, 40x3, 30x6

Dips

x6, x5, x5

Calve Raises (Leg Press)

140x22, 140x15, 140x10

Cardio:

30 minutes crosstrainer.

strength comes and goes. weird.

well, since i'm on a cutting diet right now i can't say much about how useful this program is for building muscles and gaining weight and so on (although i'm pretty much convinced that it's really good).

but what i can say is:

after i switched the dips from the chest- to the triceps version regeneration isn't a problem anymore. no problems with squatting heavy two times a week. i have almost no muscle soreness anymore, which is pretty cool. i have no problem lifting four times a week, which is perfect cause i really didn't want to go "only" three or maybe even two times.

i first thought that it would be too heavy to do the bench press after sqauts and since benching and my chest in general is my weak point i kinda feared to lose too much strength. but it seems like i'm able to keep almost 100% of it, i maybe lost like 1-2 reps here and there but nothing huge. i'm really looking forward to go back to a calorie plus to see what i can achieve on the bench with this program.

the workouts are a bit longer than before and also a bit more exhausting i'd say. there is no "light" day to relax a little like the shoulders day on a four day split. of course, a good athlete always trains hard but a shoulder day is nothing compared to a leg day and here you have squats two times a week and heavy deads at least one time.

well, since i'm on a cutting diet right now i can't say much about how useful this program is for building muscles and gaining weight and so on (although i'm pretty much convinced that it's really good).

but what i can say is:

after i switched the dips from the chest- to the triceps version regeneration isn't a problem anymore. no problems with squatting heavy two times a week. i have almost no muscle soreness anymore, which is pretty cool. i have no problem lifting four times a week, which is perfect cause i really didn't want to go "only" three or maybe even two times.

i first thought that it would be too heavy to do the bench press after sqauts and since benching and my chest in general is my weak point i kinda feared to lose too much strength. but it seems like i'm able to keep almost 100% of it, i maybe lost like 1-2 reps here and there but nothing huge. i'm really looking forward to go back to a calorie plus to see what i can achieve on the bench with this program.

the workouts are a bit longer than before and also a bit more exhausting i'd say. there is no "light" day to relax a little like the shoulders day on a four day split. of course, a good athlete always trains hard but a shoulder day is nothing compared to a leg day and here you have squats two times a week and heavy deads at least one time.

Well I you are happy I am happy, I am however convinced that you can get better results by not doing squats and bench two times a week until failure even if you are on kcal + or not. I would rather go back and do a 4-split with lower volume. But I am no muscle monster so I am probably wrong.

Pull:

Deadlifts

20x15, 60x8, 80x4, 100x5, 110x3, 110x3

Bent-Over Rows

60x9, 60x8, 60x7

Pull-Ups (close)

x6, x5, x4

EZ-Curls

35x6, 35x6, 30x6

Machine Crunches

Cardio:

30 minutes crosstrainer.

when i left the gym i realized that some motherfucking son of a bitch stole the saddle from my bike.

but what i can say is:

Well I you are happy I am happy, I am however convinced that you can get better results by not doing squats and bench two times a week until failure even if you are on kcal + or not. I would rather go back and do a 4-split with lower volume. But I am no muscle monster so I am probably wrong.

we'll see. =)

a lot of guys had great success with this split and i'm excited about to see what it brings for me.

I check it too but don't always comment. But i'll try to do it more. You are doing great!

thanks very much! appreciate your kind words!

maybe(!!) i'll post some pics after i decide to end the cutting and go back to get fat. but i'm not sure if the results are worth the pictures.