Anyone in WASHINGTON DC or PHILADELPHIA wanna meet?

Andreafrancis

I would like to meet some of the fabulous people here and am wondering if anyone is available to meet or workout in Washington DC (October 4-5) or Philadelphia (September 27-28). I don't know yet how busy I'll be but I definitely should squeeze in a workout and would love to workout with someone from the forum. I'll be driving down from Toronto both those weekends.

We actually have a VBB lunch group in DC now that meets once a month. I think your visit might coincide with that lunch gathering!

This is great! When you have the exact date and time please post it so I can work my schedule around attending it!

Thanks!

I live in Philly and I'm free both Sept. 27th and 28th.

Ron

Hi Ron, I just checked out your workouts, they're sort of extremely hardcore, I'd love to workout with you (or just be in the same gym while you workout ) As the date approaches I'll get a better feel for how my weekend will play out. When do you usually work out?

Hi Ron, I just checked out your workouts, they're sort of extremely hardcore, I'd love to workout with you (or just be in the same gym while you workout ) As the date approaches I'll get a better feel for how my weekend will play out. When do you usually work out?
I workout in the living room of my apartment which only fits ONE person, squat rack, adjustable bench, barbells/dumbells, BB/DB plates, free standing heavy bag stand, 100lb double end heavy bag, three bookshelves, and a file cabinet.

I'm going to start lifting Mon, Wed, Fri and do heavy bag work Tues, Thurs, Sat when my injured back is ready.

I workout in the living room of my apartment which only fits ONE person

So since I would make two people I guess we're just meeting?

I workout in the living room of my apartment which only fits ONE person

So since I would make two people I guess we're just meeting?

My futon seats four people. I have a backyard and plenty of folding chairs.