Super Strong Vegan Stoner Video Weighted Pull up. Hemp

MarijuanaMuscle

Horrible form. That's a good way to pull a muscle.

It's probably more constructive to tell them how you think they could improve / what they're doing wrong in particular

Fair enough. I shouldn't have been so blunt without an explanation. It was unfair of me. Especially considering I recently asked about deadlift form

The lift starts off looking good, but about half way up the problems begin.

The main problem I see is that the head is coming down as the body is going up. This could injure the neck. The jerking motion with the head down is a good way to pull a muscle in the either the rhomboids, traps or lats.

To correct the issue, lighten the weight and try to keep the head in line with the rest of the spine. Your chest should be puffed out to keep the spine neutral as in the the start of the lift. You should then pull up as high as you can maintaining this form. Try lightening the weight to 60 lbs first, then increase as long as you can keep your form. That is your real max.

That being said, the lifter is incredibly strong and could probably do that weight properly in a few weeks if he kept the form under control and worked on it.

The only muscle that you mentioned that has anything to do with the neck is the traps.

Rhomboids have an origin from C7 to T5 and an insertion to the medial border of the scapula.

Lats origin is from T7 to T12 and the thoracolumar fascia and insert on the humerus.

No strain of the neck will cause a spasm in these mucles.

I will say that in whiplash you can funk up rhomb. minor, but doing what that done here, I highly doubt it.

Traps though yeah for sure, if you went to fast and the muscle spindles sense damage.

The only muscle that you mentioned that has anything to do with the neck is the traps.

Rhomboids have an origin from C7 to T5 and an insertion to the medial border of the scapula.

Lats origin is from T7 to T12 and the thoracolumar fascia and insert on the humerus.

No strain of the neck will cause a spasm in these mucles.

I will say that in whiplash you can funk up rhomb. minor, but doing what that done here, I highly doubt it.

Traps though yeah for sure, if you went to fast and the muscle spindles sense damage.

I bow to your superior knowledge. < Tips Hat >