vegan nazi bodybuilding

xjohanx

I was looking through a swedish online youth nazi forum and found a thread about.......VEGAN BODYBUILDING. it was really weird. about three nazis wrote in the thread that they were vegan and were totally into bodybuilding. they linked images from this site on kryptonite v. I knew that the nazis are outspoken about animal rights but I acctually didn't think anyone of them was vegan. too bad that they are fucked up.

http://www.nordisk.nu/showthread.php?s=701160546aace32625b1b098faa7bbd2&t=30347

ok, now that's weird.

but actually, nothing really surprising. we have so called "eco-nazis" here that are totally into protecting the environment in intention to protect the home country. i never heard about vegan nazis yet but their copying everything that comes from the left corner anyway and as long they're doing at least one good thing, why not?

I knew that the nazis are outspoken about animal rights but I acctually didn't think anyone of them was vegan

What does it mean to be a "Nazi" in this context? I mean, besides the anti-Semetic aspect, I always thought it had to do with pan-German pride (at the crazy fringes, of course). Or is this just a phase that teenagers go through?