I'm addicted to dried apricots

Zack

Would you rather read about peoples puke? Cause I got an apricot story.... when I was 12 I had a crush on a really cute boy, we were hiking and I was feeling a bit of altitude sickness, he offered me a dried apricot and I puked at his feet! lol

But anyway, I LOVE dried apricots besides at that moment .....mmmmmm.....

Would you rather read about peoples puke? Cause I got an apricot story.... when I was 12 I had a crush on a really cute boy, we were hiking and I was feeling a bit of altitude sickness, he offered me a dried apricot and I puked at his feet! lol

Reminds me of Stan from South Park Nice!

I'm asking this because there was a guy I worked with, he said he never ate common foods like a broccoli, or a prune, etc. No matter if it was exotic foods or not, we asked him if he had this food or that one, and he never had any ! I think it is because he sticked always to the same food most of the time. And he is black, so I was wanted to know if it's the samething for you. I was wondering if this had to do something with the nationality or if it's just the individuals no matter which race.

I'm asking this because there was a guy I worked with, he said he never ate common foods like a broccoli, or a prune, etc. No matter if it was exotic foods or not, we asked him if he had this food or that one, and he never had any ! I think it is because he sticked always to the same food most of the time. And he is black, so I was wanted to know if it's the samething for you. I was wondering if this had to do something with the nationality or if it's just the individuals no matter which race.
I think it's an individual thing, although there are not that many black vegans or strict vegetarians in the US.

Yes, I would rather read about peoples vomit. It's a personal preference I guess. I have funnier vomit stories than yours.