Greetings from Vaasa Finland. :)

EvilJukka

Hey everybody, my name is Jukka, i've been a vegan for about 10 months now (i know, i'm a newbie), i'm 180 cm tall, and i weigh about 63 kg (138 lbs) (that's bantamweight after cutting some, biatch!)

My girlfriend had me watch EARTHLINGS, and that was it. I couldn't just keep going, and i'm so happy that i'm a vegan, for so many reasons. I'm in the best shape of my life (i dropped 8 kg (17 lbs) in a few months of really hard training (35-50 minute run or cycling 6 times a week and weightlifting 3 times a week) and a healthy vegan diet with added protein, and i feel so much better about myself, knowing that i'm not causing unneeded suffering to animals, animals that i've always loved. Veganism just fits me hllllll-like-a-glove.

My plan, as a fledgling vegan fitness freak, is to push myself up to AT LEAST 72 kg (158 lbs), trying not to get too soft while doing it (i want to somewhat maintain my body fat level while i'm gaining weight, and i want to drop it a bit when i get bigger), and then i want to compete as a mixed martial artist as either a lightweight (70 kg/155 lbs) or a featherweight (65 kg/145 lbs), depending on how heavy i get. But my mma fighting career is still far ahead, because i've not been training wrestling or bjj enough, and my kickboxing is feeling rusty.. So don't expect to see me fight in at least a few years. After that, who knows what'll happen.

I'm also a melo-death metal musician in a band called Deathrone, in which i play the guitar and do the death metal vocals. I have a few (unfinished) songs uploaded in YouTube, here's the link. http://www.youtube.com/user/EvilJukka

Happy to be here. Peace.