My fruit/Raw experience and questions

he said fruits for energy, to lift weights u need energy. After working out, it's another story... processed proteins, or fruits containing proteins, or just any fruits seems enough (richard blackman, durian rider), babies build lots of mass with breast milk which is pretty low in proteins, compared to many other foods.

Day 27 - 98% raw

What do you do when not eating

light Exercise in morning - half hr.

Then I get tired and watch Tv - 5 hrs a day

internet - 7 hrs a day. I got tired of reading so I started watching youtube videos of David Wolfe etc.

Listinging to music + Nothing - 2 hrs

Work - 2 hrs

I'm only doing light exercise.

I remembered that when I make up sleep, I'm tired the next day. And tiredness has always been a problem with me. And I guess this diet is creating the means for making up more sleep I'd been missing.

My sleep is now back to normal, and I'm feeling better.

Also, I realise I haven't been eating enough.

Hy!

Proteins again...

I tought is has been resolved.

Why people think that they need big amount of proteins for building muscle?

I am ok in fruit-based diet, and I can build muscle as well, I am not skinny.

Everything is about calories, after that you do not have to worry about proteins or fat or etc...

read the 911 diet, or check this: http://www.charliesgym.info/default.php

peace

and because almost no starches can be eaten raw or without condiments, the body simultaneously has to eliminate heavy fats like Earth Balance and Olive Oil and cooking byproducts like denatured (and undigestable) proteins and

Good ole' raw section.

The future (or current) death of vbb. It's like cancer the raw section is the tumor, vbb is the body. Why isn't the raw section detoxing itself?

Good ole' raw section.

The future (or current) death of vbb. It's like cancer the raw section is the tumor, vbb is the body. Why isn't the raw section detoxing itself?

ahaha, that's an interesting point of view. But it's quite ironic that raw foods regress tumors and kill cancers.

Do you ever dream of the things you ate when not raw when making up that sleep New World Vegan? You may want to add gentle stretching to that tv watching even when sore, your body needs to learn to construct on raw and find the connections. In my opinion your spine should be the number one thing towards opening a clearer path for your change so work on feeling out all those vertebrae. You may have a terabyte connection now but you may still be running on a 56k modem. (Nerdy computer analogy)

Are some of you commenting on the raw section killing the bodybuilding theme or that it does not support the ideology that vegan eating follows within bodybuilding?

Good ole' raw section.

Good Ole Cooked Oats... You can have your video back. But I'm keeping your Good ole Oats

Sorry it's been awhile but I'm saving some $$$$ to send another gift for you in the mail.

It's fine.