Finland - Thank you!

robert

The school shooting was in a town which is famous for fur farming and I doubt any vegans were hurt. Anyway, nasty incident and I wish it didn't happen. :/

Hope we can still focus on the good things that come from Finland: FIT VEGANS! I've been telling ppl to join here for a long time, it's starting to work I guess. But others have been active too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Hey Finns! i'd really like to organize some kind of get-together-meeting-event-thingie! Anybody else interested?

I'm in. I can also provide a place to meet and sleep since I live in a huge veggie communal flat /w own gym.

Haha, well i'm sure you can join us, johan. Sen kan vi ju prata lite svenska så ingen förstår oss (eller låtsas att int förstå)

cbob3000 thinks it's a cool idea too! Maybe we really should start organizing something, yay! ^^ But not today, because i should be sleeping.

Damn, finnish girl talking swedish...i'm kinda ehm never mind.

When Tuc was in stockholm and spoke in swedish I wanted to kiss him. It is soooo cute! Like mumintrollen.

Not but seriously, I've never been to finland and I really wanna go there sometime. The ferry seems pretty cheap from stockholm, plus i love boats. And I can't really think of a better reason to go over there than a vbb meet up.

• 2 months later...
Damn, finnish girl talking swedish...i'm kinda ehm never mind.

When Tuc was in stockholm and spoke in swedish I wanted to kiss him. It is soooo cute! Like mumintrollen.

Not but seriously, I've never been to finland and I really wanna go there sometime. The ferry seems pretty cheap from stockholm, plus i love boats. And I can't really think of a better reason to go over there than a vbb meet up.

Mumin ? lol

Yeah Finland is great. And the Viking Line is cheap, take the boat in the evening and you arrive in the morning, costs less than a hotel room plus you get to change country. If you buy some bus or train ticket with the boat ticket you get also 50% discount.

I haven't been able to sleep at all though on the boat because of all the drunk people, around 3 in the morning they start singing... I dont know if we can call this singing, more like just 'making noise'. For 20 Euro more you get a cabin though.

• 2 weeks later...