SeaSiren

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been wanting to put together some travel resources for vegan athletes, and maybe this would be a good start. I wonder how each member's information could be pooled to create a vast vegan travel network of stores, restaurants, etc.

I gotta think about this a bit more...

Good idea Matt,

Let me know if you want any help with the project. Not that I have a totally free schedule, but I'd be interested. I'll be doing quite a bit of traveling this summer and it will be nice to try to find vegans to stay with to cut down on costs.

Word.

Robert

Hey, thanks, Robert. I'll start a topic here at Vegan Bodybuilding once I put some solid ideas together. This weekend I'll have some time to think about it more...(also hoping to finally get the full vegancycling site online)...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The stupid swede finally figured out how to pinpoint himself

For you geographically challanged Americans it's north (think Canada) of Germany and you won't see any penguins, neither on the map nor struttin' about in the cities (unless you're entoxicated).

• 2 weeks later...

Hola Peta,

There will be more Mexicano/a Vegan's on there - we just saved the first spot for you! Was that photo taken in D.F.? It looks like a nice area! All of my time in Mexico has been in Chihuahua and Sonora so mostly desert. I like deserts a lot but prefer to be surrounded by green forests and mountains.

• 2 weeks later...