Non-vegan news from Philly (food)

Potter sent me this:

Hey Robert,

I wanted to see if you could pass this along to the forum. This is what I posted on the Philly OrganicAthlete board:

I went to my favorite Falafel place...Maoz Vegetarian...and one of the cooks said their falafel wasn't vegan(luckily I was wearing a vegan shirt) and nearly any falafel is not vegan because there is egg in the bread crumbs they use(they roll it in bread crumbs to coat the falafel). This is ridiculous. I'm gonna e-mail the company and say they should really put up a disclaimer...especially since its advertised as a vegetarian restaurant. I figure they'd expect a lot of their customer base to be vegan. They should either make sure they inform customers or they should go out of their way to make it

vegan. This is a major issue since so many vegans go out to eat falafel and its probably a simple change for a restuarant. If they don't change its essential to inform falafel eaters that are vegan. Please check your local falafel places. I've checked 3 diffent places I've visited and they all use the same non vegan crap.

Thanks,

Jeremy