NEW Vega Flavor = Vanilla Chai + NEW Vega Bars!

robert

Vega has a NEW Flavor out there and it is delicious! Vanilla Chai was just released this past week. It just came out and Food Fight and Vegan Essentials will be two of the first stores to carry it.

We also have a NEW line of bars. These will taste dramatically better than the current bars

Check out some updates here:

http://sequelnaturals.com/vega

The bars will launch this month at a major expo and will be available in stores soon. The Vanilla Chai Vega is already available so contact Vegan Essentials or Food Fight to get your hands on it!

It is awesome stuff and those who order DVDs and t-shirts will most likely get NEW Vanilla Chai samples and when the bars come out, samples of those two, when those VBB items are ordered.

Enjoy!

http://sequelnaturals.com/vega

I had a sample 3 weeks ago.... Delicious!! It's definitly my favourite flavor...

I work at Choice's, a Canadian partly organic, partly conventional supermarket and we probably have that stuff before the US gets it....

I work as a healthcare consultant, so I'm actually recommending VEGA on a daily basis to customers.

Awesome!

It really is great stuff, this is the best flavor, and Vega does so many great things to help people, the environment and animals. We're in the top 10 fastest growing companies in the country for good reason and it is awesome to be associated with them.

I'm here at the World Vegetarian Day Festival in San Francisco and the New Vanilla Chai flavor was a huge hit!

So you're in B.C. these days? We should meet up when I travel up there

I'm here at the World Vegetarian Day Festival in San Francisco and the New Vanilla Chai flavor was a huge hit!

Good to hear!!

For sure we should meet up when you travel here! And we probably don't even have to do special arrangements, cause I know Patricia back from our days in Munich and now I'm acutally living next right next to fabolous Radha-Restaurant where she's working at the moment. That btw just happened by chance/law of attraction... I just found the room at craigslist, and could've ended up wherever, but I'm now I'm neighbours with a vegan, raw-vegan high-class restaurant, yeah!

Have fun in SanFran! I'm sure you're having better weather down there....

Good to hear!!

For sure we should meet up when you travel here! And we probably don't even have to do special arrangements, cause I know Patricia back from our days in Munich and now I'm acutally living next right next to fabolous Radha-Restaurant where she's working at the moment. That btw just happened by chance/law of attraction... I just found the room at craigslist, and could've ended up wherever, but I'm now I'm neighbours with a vegan, raw-vegan high-class restaurant, yeah!

Have fun in SanFran! I'm sure you're having better weather down there....

Funny you mentioned this. I was just learning about Laws of Attraction from Robert's cousin Kayla. I'm more interested in reading more about it.

Anyways that Restaurant looks fantastic ! I'm sure it's gotten in more business now that Patricia is there.

What are you doing up in Vancouver?

What are you doing up in Vancouver?

Hi Tasha,

I'm having a stay abroad for 6months.... I'm studying PE & English on teaching profession in Munich. In Vancouver I'm only working at Choices and enjoying life, and by that, getting more into the English language and North American culture.