Palin Poll

VeganDeVil

My uncle sent this my way....

Subject: PBS Poll

Very simple procedure. They do not ask for any personal information.

PBS has an online poll posted, asking if Sarah Palin is qualified.

Apparently the Republicans knew about this in advance and are flooding

the voting with YES votes. [They're always better organized than we are.]

I know it's only a poll, but it will be reported on PBS, picked up by

mainstream media and can influence undecided voters in swing states.

Please do two things -- takes 20 seconds.

1) Click on link and vote yourself. Here's the link:

http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html

2) Then send this to every single Obama-Biden voter you know, and urge

them to vote and pass it on.

The last thing we need is PBS having to say our viewers think Sarah

Palin is qualified.

Thanks.

I don't hear any concerns about who will be the Prez.

I've argued my thoughts on that plenty on other threads.

But if the R ticket won the presidency.... I'm pretty sure we'd experience a Palin administration before the four year term were up. McCain is no spring chicken, with admitted health problems.

Cheyne had open heart surgery and he's still going. These yahoos are given the best medical treatment probably on the planet. I'd have no fear about them just suddenly dying. With age people are more likely to cognitively decline than to just stop breathing. A valid concern would be old age dementia or alzheimers. Though a president with alzheimers might be one of the best, as we'd probably not get any signing statements or dictates from them.

A valid concern would be old age dementia

That is already a concern.

He repeatedly refers to countries that no longer exist, cannot remember what countries border one another in the middle east, cannot remember what our own generals in Iraq names or responsibilities are, cannot remember who the Suunis and Shiites are (thereby continually giving false information to the american press, and saying things like these two groups 'don't have a history of violence toward one another'), and cannot remember who are the figure heads of what countries (Putin from Germany??).

And I do think his health is of concern. He has had cancer 4 times.

cancer 4 times! what a strong guy to live through that. If he was healthy would you vote for McCAin/Palin (it is a package deal)? His health condition is probably irrelevant. Anyhow health is not worth my vote or a reason to vote for some other asshole. Look, both of the top 2 contenders support some sort of national service, they supported the bailout of irresponsible investors, neither one is going to end the war(s) anytime soon, etc. I think there are obviously bigger issues than who has had cancer and other hypotheticals.

His health condition is probably irrelevant.

Not when Palin is your running mate.

Anyhow health is not worth my vote or a reason to vote for some other asshole. I think there are obviously bigger issues than who has had cancer and other hypotheticals.

Absolutely. Much bigger issues. This one simply got brought up. If you'd like to hear the myriad other reasons that are non-health related, by all means PM me, and I will make you a list.