VOTE for Best Overall Physique (WOMEN)

Richard

Which physique do you like the most?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Inspiration comes in many forms: negative and positive.

Negative seems to have inspired me to accept the challenge.

That's what I was trying to do!.I apologised and tried to explain myself to her but theres no chance of getting through to some people. It's like noone understands it but you!! I think negative inspiration works best for me! If someone says I can't do it then I'll kill myself proving them wrong, even if its something I don't really care about it

I am back to dieting again to trim the bodyfat off and peel back to my muscle mass.

You look fantastic!!!!! I'm dieting too..doing the Ultimate diet 2..so you can imagine why I'm not in the mood to take pics at the mo...go another 4 weeks of it! What diet are you using?

Marcina, nobody can make you feel bad about yourself, except yourself. If I told you that you were purple, you would laugh and write me off as a nut case. But if somebody comes along and says you are not all that big, and something resonates inside you, your ego retaliates, to compensate.

Yeah..and she calls me a jealous bitch repeatedly in private messages! I still don't withdraw my comments either...there's no way she looks like she goes to the gym! Sorry but the truth hurts.

Lightweights are not to be overlooked. Look at Jen Cowan (coming in at 114 lbs!) who won overall in the 2008 NPC Jr. nationals:

Of course not! I do a lot of pump training using 25 reps and really light weights..it gives a lot of cuts and definition. But I think we'll all agree..you need to use heavy weights too if you want and kind of size.

http://i43.tinypic.com/tzhjc.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cuBuwu, you cannot expect to tell people you're disappointed with them and tell them they look like they haven't even been to the gym etc, and for them to eat it and say thankyou. It's just not polite, whatever your intentions are, surely you can appreciate that your approach is going to bug people.

To explain further a point I made earlier: Not many of the females on this forum want to get huge. It just is not their goal. There are a few who are trying to get big, and those could perhaps be encouraged further and pushed towards their goal in a positive way, or with suggestions - though the users that I am aware of are making good progress anyway. To tell other users, who haven't even said they want to get that big, that they're not trying hard enough, is pointless as well as insulting. Perhaps you would like others to share the same goals as you, and I can understand it would be frustrating to feel isolated when you see other women aiming for something that you personally don't want. But that's up to them, there's no need to call out the entire forum because of this.

Regarding making the competitions fairer, I'm open to suggestions, but I don't really see what I can do about it - others would complain about how fair another system would be, impossible to please everyone. But I'm not really sweating it, as they were only intended as a bit of fun, and are free to enter.

I got angry because she made it seem like I make no effort in the gym. I DO work hard. Thank you for recognizing that, Gaia.

Being an ectomorph, it seems I have to work twice as hard as anyone else to put on a little bit of muscle. For someone to come on here and start insulting my hard work is just arrogant.

I think she's a troll tbh.

You are SO immature..insulting will never get your point across and only highlights the fact that you've got nothing intelligent to say in your defense so have to result to insults!!! All you did when I wrote my comment was call me a bitch and say that if I wanted to use steroids I should go ahead! I don't know where you get your ideas from..complete fantasy!! You should re-read my comments, as I have recommended before.

I think if you check in my private letter to you I said you were really beautiful and had a lovely body, just that you didn't look like a bodybuilder! I tried to explain and apoligise if I was too blunt in the way i expressed myself, but you just continually insult me! GIVE IT A REST AND GET OVER YOURSELF!! I'M NOT INTERESTED!!

Is there anyone out there who really disagrees with me? Is there anyone out there who really thinks she looks like she lifts weights? Please face facts and lets leave the subject no? its getting really tiring...

Number 1, noone is ever going to get REALLY big naturally...especially not a woman!!

Number 2, I actually was complaining about the fact that the "prettiest" girl won the competition and not the one with the most muscular body. I said that this was a sad state of affairs and it's true. But this has more to do withh the administration and you really need to get a better system in place. Can you honestly tell me she deserved to win? Did you see some of the other womens bodies? Please answer this at least, you have to recognise that what I'm saying is 100% true..if you say yes I'll accept it but I think you'd have to be blind!!!!

And i know these competitions are only "for fun"..but how do you think the other competitors felt when they saw who beat them? They are not stupid and I'm surprised they didn't comment on the outrageous results of your "fun" competition!!

It should be fun..but its NOT fun if it's not fair! In exactly the same way that we play monoploy for "fun" but it stops being fun if someone is cheating or not following the rules. It just makes the other players pissed off..and the same happens here!

Point taken on my being too blunt and going at it like a bull at a gate...but I've always been outspoken and too direct (that's what makes me such a good aminal activist!)

I'll try to remember I'm talking to ego-delicate girls next time and not just some blokes from the gym who appreciste honesty more than anything else. Hopefully with time and experience, she will learn to appreciate honesty a bit more.

Edited by cuBuwu

Here we go again with the insults!!

This is the only photo I've got which is small enough to upload!!! It's about two years old and was taken my a M8 of mine when I didn't even have a pump!..I'm cutting up at the moment so you'll have to wait to see my new fotos and the progress I've made.

Lets hope you look as good as i do when you're 40!!

By the way..you seemed to use your diet as some kind of excuse for not being able to put muscle on. Just so you know, I've beeen veggie since i was 11 and vegan since i was 18

Please don't say these kind of things..I hate it when vegans talk like bone chompers!

mypictr_140x135.jpg.5122c5e370c79f2548c2223aca5e2174.jpg

I got angry because she made it seem like I make no effort in the gym. I DO work hard. Thank you for recognizing that, Gaia.

Being an ectomorph, it seems I have to work twice as hard as anyone else to put on a little bit of muscle. For someone to come on here and start insulting my hard work is just arrogant.

You are SO immature..insulting will never get your point across and only highlights the fact that you've got nothing intelligent to say in your defense so have to result to insults!!! All you did when I wrote my comment was call me a bitch and say that if I wanted to use steroids I should go ahead! I don't know where you get your ideas from..complete fantasy!! You should re-read my comments, as I have recommended before.

I think if you check in my private letter to you I said you were really beautiful and had a lovely body, just that you didn't look like a bodybuilder! I tried to explain and apoligise if I was too blunt in the way i expressed myself, but you just continually insult me! GIVE IT A REST AND GET OVER YOURSELF!! I'M NOT INTERESTED!!

Is there anyone out there who really disagrees with me? Is there anyone out there who really thinks she looks like she lifts weights? Please face facts and lets leave the subject no? its getting really tiring...

I thought you were doing steroids because you were talking about "cycles".

You said I was beautiful and had a lovely body? Please point that out. I found this nice little letter in my inbox today:

Fuck you you stupid little bitch!

Don't write to me again

When they open up the competitions I'll upload my pictures don't worry.

Fuckin Barbie!

Is that your idea of an apology? Have a nice trip in banland.

Is that your idea of an apology?

well..lets be honest..it was a reply to this:

"What the fuck is your problem? Are you pissed off because you didn't start bulking up at a young age? You going through some kind of midlife crisis? Or are you really just some sadsack fat chick who's jealous of all the 20 somethings on the forum who have actually gotten recognition for their efforts?"

Its a typical teanage response! Absoultely not ONE thing said in your defense and just insulting and making me out to be some old worn out bitter hag..which I can assure you I'm not! I also don't think that 56 kilos and 5 ft 7" is fat...

I'm sorry if you can't handle a bit of truth and honesty, don't worry it will come with time!

I have also written several times on this forum explaining my origional comment and recognised that you looked pretty and healthy, just not very muscular... WHICH IS THE TRUTH!! Look on page 3 of this thread or check out my quotes below:

These young girls have so much potential, but all of them need to lift heavier. Its not like you'd actually know any of them went to the gym if they didn't tell you. Now don't get angry at me, I'm not saying you don't all look great and in shape..but bodybuilders?

Aren't any of you ambitious or pig headed enough to want to show meat eaters how you can really do it on a vegan diet?

You are VERY pretty and that's why you won the competition, be thankful about that! The best body in the world means nothing if you have an ugly face!

It's like the person with the most friends wins and I'm sure you'll agree that it really shouldn't be like that! It should be the person who has the most defined, largest and well proportioned muscles and NOTHING else.

You'd make a beautiful dancer and I WAS NOT CRITICISING YOU PERSONALLY, JUST THE LACK OF DECENT COMPETITION!

I always advocate healthier lifestyles, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with the specifics of BB in my opinion. You can eat healthily and do moderate exercise but you can't call yourself a bodybuilder until someone exclaims "fuck me! look at the biceps on her!" or something similar

And your reply was this (see above again)! If after all my efforts to explain my origional BRUTALLY HONEST remarks, I recieve 2 insulting private letters from you, well its understandable I tell you to fuck off! At least I had the decency to insult you in a private message and not call you a "troll" and "bitch" on the open forum like you did (in addition to insulting me in private)! All i ever said is that you weren't muscular (I haven't seen anyone arguing against my origional point..just the direct way I said it..infact it appears that everyone agrees with what I said...) and you shouldn't have won the competion and it wasn't fair to those who came 2nd and 3rd place who were MUCH more muscular than you! (what do you girls think who came in 2nd and 3rd?) ...I stand by my words! You obviously like to wash your dirty undies in public..or in your case, should i say your rabbit pygamas

I really don't think this is appropriate for the forum and think you should let it go... now!!

Personally I refuse to answer any more of your replys. As the adult here I suppose I should set the example.

cuBuwu, you cannot expect to tell people you're disappointed with them and tell them they look like they haven't even been to the gym etc, and for them to eat it and say thankyou. It's just not polite, whatever your intentions are, surely you can appreciate that your approach is going to bug people.

To explain further a point I made earlier: Not many of the females on this forum want to get huge. It just is not their goal. There are a few who are trying to get big, and those could perhaps be encouraged further and pushed towards their goal in a positive way, or with suggestions - though the users that I am aware of are making good progress anyway. To tell other users, who haven't even said they want to get that big, that they're not trying hard enough, is pointless as well as insulting. Perhaps you would like others to share the same goals as you, and I can understand it would be frustrating to feel isolated when you see other women aiming for something that you personally don't want. But that's up to them, there's no need to call out the entire forum because of this.

Regarding making the competitions fairer, I'm open to suggestions, but I don't really see what I can do about it - others would complain about how fair another system would be, impossible to please everyone. But I'm not really sweating it, as they were only intended as a bit of fun, and are free to enter.

Thanks, Richard. You said it perfectly. It is insulting to say things like that! That's why I got so angry and sent her a private message. I'm not gonna sit here and have someone tell me I "have biceps like knots in cotton" or ask me "where the F my abs are" and that I "don't look like I go to the gym".

It hurts! And she can't understand that. This whole thing needs to stop. Am I the only one who was offended by her comments? I know I'm not the greatest at dealing with insults. Most people have enough confidence to shrug it off, but I take it rather personally.

I'm locking this thread because it's just going to get worse from here, I don't see a resolution coming, and this thread was meant for voting initially anyway. If anybody has a practical suggestion on how to improve the contests, please contact either me or Lean and Green, as we will be organizing the new contests soon. Please also respect other forum members and their goals, this forum is meant to be a place where we can support each other, not bring each other down.