VegNews Magazine Special Offer for VB&F Members Only!

robert

Exclusive VegNews Magazine Subscription Opportunity for members of www.veganbodybuilding.com

A joint offering from the Publishers of VegNews Magazine and the President of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness:

A FREE VegNews Magazine Tote Bag, a FREE Vegan Fitness Built Naturally DVD, a FREE Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirt (white shirt with logo in blue text), and FREE Vega samples will be given with a $20 one-year subscription to VegNews Magazine (US). Additional items will be included with any 2 or 3-year subscription. Subscriptions for Canada are $30 a year and elsewhere in the World are $40 per year.

Here are the rates for multiple years:

U.S.: $20 (one year); $36 (two), $50 (three)

Canada: $40 (one year); $76 (two), $110 (three)

All Others: $50 (one year); $96 (two), $140 (three)

The increased expense for international subscribers is simply because of shipping costs to send abroad.

This is open to all members of www.veganbodybuilding.com regardless of your location throughout the world. Review the prices to see what your rate will be.

The details:

Why: VegNews Magazine and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness have worked closely in the past and this is a program aimed to reward the joint support for one another while supporting both of our communities at the same time.

What: This $85+ value (for as low as $20) is an exclusive offer to members of www.veganbodybuilding.com only. VegNews Magazine has been a huge supporter of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness over the years and members of www.veganbodybuilding.com have been very supportive of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness over the years too. This joint effort is aimed to benefit everyone involved; the members of www.veganbodybuilding.com, VegNews Magazine, and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness.

When: This offer begins immediately as of October 7, 2008

How: To take advantage of this opportunity, mail a check for the appropriate amount made out to VegNews Magazine to the following address:

Robert Cheeke

6103 NE 6th Ave

Portland, OR 97211

Robert Cheeke will collect payments and send them to VegNews Magazine. Once processed, Robert will ship out the exclusive offer items in a package mailed to the subscriber’s address. Please provide a current mailing address that you would like to have the magazine and the bonus products mailed to.

VegNews is an award-winning magazine dedicated to the vegan lifestyle, promoting all aspects from entertainment, travel, activism, music and culture. A new issue comes out every 2 months. It is a great resource to show your non-vegan friends how easy, fun and practical the vegan lifestyle can be.

If you have questions at anytime, please contact Robert Cheeke at [email protected]. For more information about VegNews Magazine please visit www.vegnews.com.

Thank you for supporting Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. This is just one of the many ways we get to say thank you and give something back to you, in the form of this exclusive offer that I personally created and arranged with VegNews Magazine.

All the best,

Robert Cheeke

President

Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

www.veganbodybuilding.com

A check is preferred because then it keeps it simple....because it will be made out to VegNews rather than me accepting payment and then writing a check to cover the payment, and paypal takes a percentage, etc.

So a check made out to VegNews Magazine would be preferred but if that isn't possible (such as you don't have a checkbook) we can work something else out and a paypal payment would probably work at that point.

Thanks!

This is designed to be a very good deal to appreciate everyone involved so I'm glad to see some people jumping on it right away. I received quite a few e-mails too.

this is a great deal! i just have one question, maybe you covered it but i didn't read it right.

what if i already have a subscription, will it count to renew it if i send you the check? like will it just add 6 new issues to my subscription?

just curious!

• 2 weeks later...

P.S. to some questions that have been coming....YES, you can pay via paypal and I'll then write a check to VegNews.

Send paypal payment to: [email protected] (note the er ending).

Bonus packages will be sent out in November, when I get home from the East Coast. The first issue will likely be the Jan/Feb issue that gets sent to you, if you've signed up already.

Thanks again for your support!

• 3 weeks later...

No, no word on renewals yet. I'll ask again, but it gets complicated with the magazine fulfillment house (the contract company that actually does the shipping and perhaps some of the billing etc.).

But I'll see what I can find out.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

More letters arrived while I was out traveling. I'll be shipping out these bonus packs on Monday.

This makes a great gift, so keep it in mind.

VegNews and I are happy to partner to make this possible.

$100 of stuff for $20 and you get the magazine subscription!

Exclusive VegNews Magazine

Subscription Opportunity for members

of VeganBodybuilding.com

A joint offering from the Publishers of VegNews Magazine and the President of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness:

A FREE VegNews Magazine Tote Bag, a FREE Vegan Fitness Built Naturally DVD, a FREE Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirt (white shirt with logo in blue text), and FREE Vega samples will be given with a $20 one-year subscription to VegNews Magazine (US). Additional items will be included with any 2 or 3-year subscription. Subscriptions for Canada are $30 a year and elsewhere in the World are $40 per year.

Here are the rates for multiple years:

U.S.: $20 (one year); $36 (two), $50 (three)

Canada: $40 (one year); $76 (two), $110 (three)

All Others: $50 (one year); $96 (two), $140 (three)

The increased expense for international subscribers is simply because of shipping costs to send abroad.

This is open to all members of www.veganbodybuilding.com regardless of your location throughout the world. Review the prices to see what your rate will be.

The details:

Why: VegNews Magazine and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness have worked closely in the past and this is a program aimed to reward the joint support for one another while supporting both of our communities at the same time.

What: This $100 value (for as low as $20) is an exclusive offer to members of www.veganbodybuilding.com only. VegNews Magazine has been a huge supporter of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness over the years and members of www.veganbodybuilding.com have been very supportive of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness over the years too. This joint effort is aimed to benefit everyone involved; the members of www.veganbodybuilding.com, VegNews Magazine, and Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness.

When: This offer begins immediately as of October 7, 2008

How: To take advantage of this opportunity, mail a check for the appropriate amount made out to VegNews Magazine to the following address:

Robert Cheeke

6103 NE 6th Ave

Portland, OR 97211

Robert Cheeke will collect payments and send them to VegNews Magazine. Once processed, Robert will ship out the exclusive offer items in a package mailed to the subscriber's address. Please provide a current mailing address that you would like to have the magazine and the bonus products mailed to.

VegNews is an award-winning magazine dedicated to the vegan lifestyle, promoting all aspects from entertainment, travel, activism, music and culture. A new issue comes out every 2 months. It is a great resource to show your non-vegan friends how easy, fun and practical the vegan lifestyle can be.

If you have questions at anytime, please contact Robert Cheeke at [email protected]. For more information about VegNews Magazine please visit www.vegnews.com.

Thank you for supporting Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness. This is just one of the many ways we get to say thank you and give something back to you, in the form of this exclusive offer that I personally created and arranged with VegNews Magazine.

Please specific shirt size when you send payment!!!

All the best,

Robert Cheeke

President

Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

www.veganbodybuilding.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great! I'm actually packaging up a VegNews gift package right now for someone

Just PM me your shirt size or e-mail me so I have it so I can include it in the package. Sweet...I'll get the package out as soon as the payment arrives and it will be sent to the address provided. Thanks so much! I really enjoy stuffing these packages full of stuff

This is great for VegNews, and this website community to have more and more member benefits.

All the best!

I got a bunch of checks this week for VegNews, including a couple of them that arrived today! Nice!

I will ship out bonus packages right away.

Thanks so much!

This is probably the best offer we've ever had for anything on this site....about $100 of good stuff for free just for spending $20 for a magazine subscription for a totally awesome veg magazine (who are fans of ours, by the way).

Thanks!

I got a few more orders this week........all have been shipped....so within about a week, if you've sent payment for VegNews..your bonus pack will arrive.

Enjoy!

P.S. the actually subscription may take up to 90 days to get to you...it comes out every 2 months and I send a stack of checks with addresses, etc. to VegNews on the first of each month, then it is processed and when the next issue runs...you'll get it.