Vegan shoes

chesty leroux

I just got some New Shoes today. They are New Balance. New Balance is pretty cool as far as mainstream shoes go because I think they have nearly 100 or more than 100 styles that are all vegan, and they are a US company with Most of their factories here in the US, rather than using cheap labor from overseas.

I haven't shopped much online, but I will totally check out some of the vegan shoes online soon. I just picked up these New Balance ones today before my basketball game....which we lost It must be the shoes.

-Thin Thin Size 13 Him

after breaking my ankle, I feel the need to get a more solid shoe. I love my handed-down new balances, and they are still in fairly good shape, but I need something with more support. I generally dont believe in paying $70 for shoes, but if they will last me a year or more, I believe its totally worth it

I just got some New Shoes today. They are New Balance. New Balance is pretty cool as far as mainstream shoes go because I think they have nearly 100 or more than 100 styles that are all vegan, and they are a US company with Most of their factories here in the US, rather than using cheap labor from overseas.

I haven't shopped much online, but I will totally check out some of the vegan shoes online soon. I just picked up these New Balance ones today before my basketball game....which we lost It must be the shoes.

-Thin Thin Size 13 Him

most of their factories are in the US, most of their production is out-sourced to sweatshops.