Last Show/Concert you went to

pelicanAndrew

Smashing Pumpkins 1997....oh wait....I saw Panic at the Disco last year because Tonya Kay was performing with them. Ten years between my concert visits. Maybe my next one will be ten years from now when Britney Spear's kids have a pre-teen boy band.

Smashing Pumpkins 1997....oh wait....I saw Panic at the Disco last year because Tonya Kay was performing with them. Ten years between my concert visits. Maybe my next one will be ten years from now when Britney Spear's kids have a pre-teen boy band.

It's ok guys. I'm going to 4 in a row starting on Sunday with Riot Fest! I'll make up for your lack of concert attendance!

ge mig ge mig droger! love that band

I don't remeber the last show I went to but the last great one was Bane/Balance/Committment Crew

If you look closely you might see me headwalk, stagedive, crowd"kullerbytta" and fuck shit up. I love Bane. This was the third time I saw them and def the best!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=40700241

Backstreet Boys, I think it was in 2006. Before anyone makes a witty comment, I'm just going to say that these guys have phenomenal voices, and their harmonies are awesome. But I did feel out of place amongst all the screaming fans, that part I don't like.

In November I hope to go see Celtic Thunder. Their an irish group, and boy can they belt it out.

So far this year, Jars of Clay, Skillet, Barlow Girls, Mandisa, Mercy Me, 10th Avenue North, and Casting Crowns. (there are many others that I can not remember right now). In May of next year I am going on the Music Boat cruise to the Bahamas. I love music.

I've successfully missed everyone I've wanted to see this year.

Last show I saw was DJ Shadow with Lateef last fall. Might just make it to see Atmosphere next month if I can remember to get tickets one of these days...

Milwaukee gets really bad draws for anyone coming out that's along the lines of what I want to hear. If you love metal and general rock stuff, you won't get bored, but any good hip-hop or indie groups usually steer pretty clear of this area. I used to drive to Chicago all the time because everyone I wanted to see would be playing the Empty Bottle or Metro, but sadly, I rarely have the chance to devote the whole night it takes to plan seeing anyone that far away these days.

• 2 weeks later...

last wednesday was Hårda Tider and this Friday was The kind that kills, Die Young and Confronto

it was kind of fun. a bunch of 10-13 year olds came and went crazy. afterwards we hit up the old jukebox with meatloaf and guns n roses.

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v346/137/122/703840469/n703840469_1955082_9794.jpg

It was in the 1990's. I don't remember which band or year it was.

The first show/concert I went to was Metallica at the Philadelphia Spectrum in 1989. The Cult opened up for them. I was in the 10th row on the floor to the right of the stage. My ears rang for 3 days. It was an amazing concert.

My grandparents would not let me go to a Kiss concert when I was in the 2nd grade in 1977 or 1978. I don't remember the exact year because my memory is deteriorating with age.