Getting blood from a meat eater.

RAINRA

I read that mad cow can even spread through blood transfusion. Plus all the meat fats etc... roaming through the blood what do people think about getting blood from an omni if the situation ever came up. Should there be a Vegan blood bank?

I personally thing there should be a "vegan everything".

Including Vegan Air?

Vegan: Hey!. Don't breath my air you meat eater. Get away from me and go to the omnivore breathing section.

Omnivore: No. I'm going to breath your air weather you like it or not. And I'll exert the air inside of me too. So that way I infect your air space.

Vegan: Gah!!! That's it. I can't even enjoy my air in peace. I'm leaving.

As crazy, overly dramatic and over the top as what I said. I'm actually kinda like that. I can't stand when anyone in the house walks past or even breathes funny around where I'm cooking. Is it extreme veganism or gemaphobia? Not sure on that one

I personally thing there should be a "vegan everything".

Including Vegan Air?

Vegan: Hey!. Don't breath my air you meat eater. Get away from me and go to the omnivore breathing section.

Omnivore: No. I'm going to breath your air weather you like it or not. And I'll exert the air inside of me too. So that way I infect your air space.

Vegan: Gah!!! That's it. I can't even enjoy my air in peace. I'm leaving.

As crazy, overly dramatic and over the top as what I said. I'm actually kinda like that. I can't stand when anyone in the house walks past or even breathes funny around where I'm cooking. Is it extreme veganism or gemaphobia? Not sure on that one

but I think it's sad and unjust that, just for their pleasure, carnivores pollute our water and air, all this methane and shit, it's like second-hand smoke

That's why the Red Cross won't take blood from anyone who has spent a significant amount of time in the UK. I couldn't give blood for over a decade because of that (I lived in the UK for year when I was a teen, and not veg).

Now that I am living in the UK again, that's not an issue.

But there have not been many cases of variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease in people (from mad cow contaminated meat, so the chances of getting it through a blood transfusion must be quite low.