VEGAN BODYBUILDING.COM STICKER

RAINRA

I want to post some concept ideas and maybe post the sticker on http://www.zazzle.com then if Robert is cool with it we can just order it from there and we will have a huge advertising campaign for this site. Once on your car we now have great advertising system....

Let me know what you guys think.

Here is a first sample ... what text would you want on the side?

VBB.jpg.622c942c517b0de153c594b8555eb333.jpg

Edited by RAINRA

1650pxls X 480pxls

the one displayed is a small version of the larger one

But you've taken the image from the front page of the site, which wasn't initially 1650 wide, that image won't hold up to being scaled like that. If you'd like, I can give you a high resolution version of the logo? If you PM me your e-mail address

I wear camo, but I'm not in favor of stickers for this site being camo. It's not a militant site at all. Rob and the moderators try to keep this site a very open and welcoming community. If you want camo do camo, I'm just saying I personally would not buy that particular one. I don't have an idea for a particular style. Something plain. A blue color... Sticker overall looks great. Glad to see this endeavor.

I just remember on the t-shirts someone requested cammo so I wanted to try it. Not bounded by that look like I said I will make a bunch of them and then you guys can pick which one you like. THen I will post them on zazzle or if you want you guys can get the jpg image and upload it in your area to whatever bumperstickr store you wish you get them from. I could

Any requests on colors and styles feel free to let me know...

I would prefer something other than camo, though I did print some camo shirts in the past.

But whatever you want for yourself individually. Any of you are free to make stickers at your own cost....I'll get around to it eventually, but I have many shirts to move first....and some down time in general.

I appreciate all the feedback and the initiative that some people have to start things like this knowing that it may take me a while to get to it.

Thanks so much!

I really do appreciate the interest in these things and knowing that so many of you want Vegan Bodybuilding stickers to put on some of your belongings is awesome!

I look forward to seeing a bunch of the samples and getting some myself

here are some samples let me know which ones should go and which shoul stay. What represents all of us well.

I made some alternatives as well than just plain logo. If you have any creative messages that you will represent VBB&Fitness well let me know.

I will post more later.

3stripe2.jpg.fe15530287f998a05ed5887fbcb75ab1.jpg

blacktext2.jpg.9de6024bacfce765aa1f6a816141fedc.jpg

diagonalstripe2.jpg.5cc76ceb966c92d5b15c077257632d24.jpg