Anime

Dr. Pink

All things Anime goes here.

I've been getting heavily into Ranma 1/2. Such an awesome series.

Here's a small summary of what it's about.

A Father and Son of the Anything goes school of martial arts. There on ther wy to Japan. Training in China. They trained near Cursed Springs. Springs whoever falls in will take the form of that particular creature that drowned there long ago. The father falls into the spring of drowned Panda and the boy falls into the Spring of drowned girl. Now there cursed. Whenever they get hit with cold water they transform into a girl and a panda. And back to normal when they get hit with warm/hot water.

It's an older series( Lat 80's early 90's ) but it's awesome man. And so hilarious.

I've seen some episodes of Ranma ½, but didn't like much about it. Okay, it might be because I've read ten manga volumes about it, so it was a bit boring to watch them again as anime.

But I've seen some pretty disturbing anime. Like this one that's called "My wife is a high school girl". Japanese are perverts really, but somehow still I really like ecchi too. But some Josei-series like Oruchuban Ebichu are great too. Lovely idea about a single woman living alone with her perverted, talking hamster.

Yeah. Akira is good. Dark, disturbing, Awesome . I also like spirited away. I've yet to give Death Note a try. I've heard good things about it.

Other Anime's I've loved.

Sailor Moon, Card Captors Sakura, Rouroni Kenshin, Love Hina, Fruits Basket, Pokemon, Dragon Ball( Dragon Ball Z is okay though a bit over the top and repetitive ), Tenchi Series( Tenchi in Tokyo, Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi Universe ), Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle, Metropolis..and a few others I can't recall.

Berserk.

You really don't need to watch anything else. It's so fucked up and dark. So gory. So awesome. The Manga is great too.

But there is other great stuff.

Cowboy Bebop. Deathnote. Gilgamesh. Trigun. Spirited Away. Princess Mononoke. Howl's Moving Castle. Akira. Steamboy. Anything Gundam. Evangelion(be prepared to need an antidepressant prescription afterwards). Gunslinger Girl. Samurai 7. Can't think of anything else off the top of my head right now.

Naruto

Never.

It just so bad, the worst...

. I've heard it was bad too. Never did see an episode. Though I don't plan on it.

Apparently though. I have heard that Elfen Lied is a good series. I've hears such great things about it on a gaming forum I am a member of. According to them it's very much mature. I can handle the nudity and the suggestive/offensive themes. It's the gore that makes me wary to watch. But I know might someday.

That's silly. It doesn't matter what other people like. What matters is what you like. It's physically impossible for everyone in the world to be a fan of any one thing. There's always going to be someone who doesn't care much for it. Centering what you watch entirely on what other people say is silly.

Apparently the movie Monkeybone was considered one of the biggest movie flops in history. And I love that movie. And despite knowing what other people think. Quite frankly I don't give a rats ass. I still love it.

Well 6 people have said it's no good, so that settles it. Never mind the hundreds of thousands of Naruto fans worldwide, they don't count for anything apparently. These 6 people who have discounted it are what's important.

But many of them are meateaters! I wouldn't trust their taste in anime.

e. I myself have seen about 300-400 episodes of Naruto and don't like it anymore.

I myself have seen about 300-400 episodes of Naruto and don't like it anymore.

Mm, well it can't have been that bad then

I couldn't get along with Ninja Scroll, prefer Fist of the North Star, although it's not ninjas, people get their heads blown off every three seconds