Do we use what we eat?

Bigbwii

I read on the toilet out of habit, as I used to be on there a long time. Since being vegan I only read about 2 lines of text and then I'm all done. I dunno why I still do it, there isn't really a point to it. I hope this information is of use to you all.

So, can you reccomend any good two line books for vegans to read on the can? And, what brand of toilet paper do you reccomend?

I have a great book called 'Passing time on the Loo' I am not kidding. It was like a whole book of small paragraphs, ideas, phrases, quotes, world history, how things work, discoveries, famous/important people, etc. Hints on everyday life, and morals, and psychology etc. It was very good! You could read tiny parts of it at a time.

Good toilet paper, maybe the script for Magnolia or Donnie Darko.

well there goes that plan

Hehe - I'm trying to picture Richard changing his dietary and nutritional intake in an experiment to see whether it's possible not to have pass out any of what we consume.

That's impossible fella - you could always see though how much you could reduce your visits to the toilet though by changing your diet - see if you would only need one Number 1 and one Number 2 a week for instance.

I think you are up to the challenge - let us know how you get on.