For those who think the Iraq war is costing to much money.

Vegan Joe

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes well, a dummy can't play wise but the wise can play a fool.

Joe, I was really hoping you were doing this just to get a reaction out of people. But, frankly, you don't seem that funny.

It's your own personal choice to be jarred with anger and hatred over things you will never control.

See the point you miss is it's not me with the anger and hatred issue it's YOU. your the one doing all the cussing and accusing.

You see I often go to church. I may not agree with peoples actions or opinions. But Unlike you I don't hate them for it. I listen to those lessons in church about love people and not judging them. I am considered by many to be a loving husband, father, grandfather, with relationships with people from all walks of life. Here you go: A few month ago an aquantance from the gym, an African American, guy named Gino, was taken to the hospital by another gym member because of complications with diabetes and a leg infection. He spent about 5 days there. So next time I saw him at the gym I learned that besides Mark who brought him to the hospital (I wasn't there at the time), and the owner of the gym David, I was the only other person to go visit him in the hospital. I bought him a couple of magazines and some snacks. So I guess that makes me a racist. One of my daughter's boyfriend has a sister who is gay. I have known her since she was born, I don't hate her, as a matter of fact I guess you coulds say that in a way I love her. Those kids and my kids grew up together. I understand the illegal immigrants plight, I know about families and caring, but because I don't condone illegal immigrants you equate that to me hating the people themselves. Well thats rediculas. I may not like what they do but I don't hate them. So I don't know what to tell you about your anger and hate problems. And your judging a book by it's cover. Maybe you should go to church and learn some of the lessons that Jesus taught. Once again let me reiterate this one more time: Just because you don't think like someone else doesn't mean you hate them, Yes of course some people do and that's what a bigot is.

I'm not racist, I know a black guy!

And you're a fortune teller. You're going to tell me my whole life story just by looking at the mole on my leg.

You're good!

Yeah totally, because you haven't expressed enough of your obtrusive viewpoints for anyone to have a composite of what your personality is like without them having some sort of telepathic magic.

In a Political Debate Forum, one is not obtruded upon, but one may allow oneself to be obtruded upon.

So don't blame me for something that is entirely your fault .

And by the way your bigotry is showing again.

Well what do you think of that? Out of all the people in the world, 2 people agree that there is a problem with immigration in this country (USA).

Me and Barack Obama.

``Senator McCain used to buck his party by fighting for immigration reform and I admired him for it, Obama said last night at a rally in Albuquerque. ``But when he was running for his party's nomination, he changed his tune. How can you trust him to make sure we finally solve this problem instead of using it as a wedge issue?''

Here you go: A few month ago an aquantance from the gym, an African American, guy named Gino, was taken to the hospital by another gym member because of complications with diabetes and a leg infection. He spent about 5 days there. So next time I saw him at the gym I learned that besides Mark who brought him to the hospital (I wasn't there at the time), and the owner of the gym David, I was the only other person to go visit him in the hospital. I bought him a couple of magazines and some snacks. So I guess that makes me a racist. One of my daughter's boyfriend has a sister who is gay. I have known her since she was born, I don't hate her, as a matter of fact I guess you coulds say that in a way I love her. Those kids and my kids grew up together.

Ok, so you know a black guy and a lesbian. That doesn't mean much, though. I prefer the son/daughter test. How would you feel if your daughter married a black guy? Or if one of your children were gay?

Here you go: A few month ago an aquantance from the gym, an African American, guy named Gino, was taken to the hospital by another gym member because of complications with diabetes and a leg infection. He spent about 5 days there. So next time I saw him at the gym I learned that besides Mark who brought him to the hospital (I wasn't there at the time), and the owner of the gym David, I was the only other person to go visit him in the hospital. I bought him a couple of magazines and some snacks. So I guess that makes me a racist. One of my daughter's boyfriend has a sister who is gay. I have known her since she was born, I don't hate her, as a matter of fact I guess you coulds say that in a way I love her. Those kids and my kids grew up together.

Ok, so you know a black guy and a lesbian. That doesn't mean much, though. I prefer the son/daughter test. How would you feel if your daughter married a black guy? Or if one of your children were gay?

VeganJoe, if there are some people who say that illegal immigration is a problem, most of them except you, are really aware that this is actually a good problem, so not a problem at all. The governments knows that illegal immigrants are cheap labour, the cheapest the better; they can use them the way they want, without the need to give them any rights, because they know that illegal immigrants can't ask for any in their position. The governments would prefer to keep all their illegal immigrants rather than to kick them out, because they know that they're profitable to the economy and help to decrease the national debt... how much is it now, $10 trillion I think?

VeganJoe, if there are some people who say that illegal immigration is a problem, most of them except you, are really aware that this is actually a good problem, so not a problem at all. The governments knows that illegal immigrants are cheap labour, the cheapest the better; they can use them the way they want, without the need to give them any rights, because they know that illegal immigrants can't ask for any in their position. The governments would prefer to keep all their illegal immigrants rather than to kick them out, because they know that they're profitable to the economy and help to decrease the national debt... how much is it now, $10 trillion I think?

Apparently you think yours is the only side of the story.

The statement you made is deluded, Your aim is not to present any truths, but only to attack me.

Edited by Vegan Joe

There is no litmus test I could take that deswayed you from your bigoted view of me. I'm not going to change your mind and I'm not going to try.

what do you mean to attack you ? whatever... attack or not, it's just an observation and a comparision.

It's a crazy observation, especially when you set me apart from everyone else. I think if you study up on the subject more youwill find many views and many ideas on how to fix it, But like I said your not talking about the problems and the solutions. You're just attacking me, with your farcical views.

There is no litmus test I could take that deswayed you from your bigoted view of me. I'm not going to change your mind and I'm not going to try.

Joe, quit being defensive. I've never called you a bigot of any kind. In fact, I've noted in the past that I don't think you're a homophobe. People would take you more seriously if you would answer questions instead of freaking out.

Joe, quit being defensive. I've never called you a bigot of any kind. In fact, I've noted in the past that I don't think you're a homophobe. People would take you more seriously if you would answer questions instead of freaking out.

I'm not freaking out. I'm just dishing it out, as it come to me. So tell me just what is your point with this statement

Ok, so you know a black guy and a lesbian. That doesn't mean much, though.

Look, you want to stand up and throw stones and then pretend like you never had a rock your hand.

This dude is a total paranoid whack job with a persecution complex. Typical religious right republican.

This dude is a total paranoid whack job with a persecution complex. Typical religious right republican.

Don't get me wrong here, the last thing I'm doing is defending Joe's opinions. I think his political standpoint is as fucked up as any of you or probably even more. But your statement here isn't really true. Even though it's easy to say that everyone that disagrees with you is the same type of people, often it is not the truth. For one most religious right republicans aren't vegan, while Joe is. In my eyes that makes him stand out from the "crowd" a whole lot.

Don't get me wrong here, the last thing I'm doing is defending Joe's opinions. I think his political standpoint is as fucked up as any of you or probably even more. But your statement here isn't really true. Even though it's easy to say that everyone that disagrees with you is the same type of people, often it is not the truth. For one most religious right republicans aren't vegan, while Joe is. In my eyes that makes him stand out from the "crowd" a whole lot.

Thanx! xjohanx, I like you.

I was going to say I like you too, but I know that would be stretching it a bit much.

That's funny! That what my wife whispers in my ear every night, before she shuts the light out.

Oh, by the way I helped to vote in 2 Democratic Senators from my state the last time they were up for election.

I'm regestered Non Partisan, and I was thinking about casting my vote for Cindy McKinny, because I don't really like either of the two main party candidated, but her party is too liberal. Obama has no experience, and I'm not for higher federal taxes. I believe in a strong military, I don't think it's wise to just pull out of Iraq at the moment, no matter how many mistakes were made in the past. It has been kind of quite throughout the Middle East lately. But then again I don't believe in all the Republican veiws as in envionmental issues. But we do have a majority Democratic Congress in place. So anyway we will all see what the outcome is, and we will all have to live with the consequences.

It ludicrous to think you could just open the boarder without any major social or economic impact.

+1

Joe, when a dozen people on this board who you respect are voicing an opinion that is opposite of yours, then perhaps it's time to reassess your position?

The fact that he is opposed and outnumbered on a loaded forum doesn’t necessarily mean he is right or wrong, just as if Joe was posting his views on a forum where more/the majority agreed with him doesn’t necessarily make him right or wrong either. He just has an unpopular opinion on a forum which is not representative of wider opinion. Would you reassess your opinion – on whatever topic - if you voiced it on a board where you knew most other posters would have an opposing view? Have you suddenly become wrong? Not necessarily. Say you did change your view, what if you then went on a different forum where members were more sympathetic to your original outlook, was your original opinion right all along and were you wrong to change your view? The fact that a certain number of people on a single forum disagree with you doesn’t prove anything in itself other than said people on said forum disagree with you.