Your next Presedent.

Vegan Joe

Interesting post Joe. Can't say it's nothing new for me as I listen to talk radio for lunch while eating my tofu and whatever vegetables. I find it interesting that the man who was responsible for getting some of those papers out of Kenya was arrested before he could hold his heralded press conference. However concerning free people as well as jewish individuals and knowledge of Obama. The fact that he has voted to ban handguns and semi-auto firearms should alarm not just jewish people, but anyone who has sense enough to not want government to have the only means of force as this never turns out to be good for liberty or life (in the more extreme incidents).

The fact that he has voted to ban handguns and semi-auto firearms should alarm not just jewish people, but anyone who has sense enough to not want government to have the only means of force as this never turns out to be good for liberty or life (in the more extreme incidents).

CollegeB, I know what you're saying and I think there is some merit to it, but do you think any militia in the US today could beat the Navy Seals or Marine Corp in terms of training, weapons, or fighting ability? I mean, I just don't think it's practical to argue that owning guns is a way of detering tyranny.

A government is often defined as an entity that has a monopoly of the use of force over a community. Now, for better or for worse, that existis in the US today.