is it true?

I believe this is true for everything that is non-vegan. I buy a raw vegan protien powder that has absolutely no crap in it so I know what im putting into my body. Even though I use one of the most "pure" protein powders, I understand it is completely unnecessary and i only use it on hard work out days.

I used hemp protein. Whey made me terribly sick. I won't go into detail..

Anyways I started using hemp before even going vegan because I heard good things about it from Bif, who is a raw food vegan herself. She also told me about Vega haha

Anyways, hemp is great. After a tough workout.. I just have some and I feel energetic and revitalized. Plus it doesn't hurt my tummy.

Some of it is true, some of it is way exaggerated and some is just plain false or never proven.

The best part of the article:

The guys today are competing at 250, 260... Even 297 POUNDS! But, if you actually look closely at the muscle bellies... Does any guy have a larger bicep or chest than Arnold? Does anyone have bigger legs than Tom Platz? The biggest GROWTH I see, occurred right in the midsection...

Some of it is true, some of it is way exaggerated and some is just plain false or never proven.

The best part of the article:

The guys today are competing at 250, 260... Even 297 POUNDS! But, if you actually look closely at the muscle bellies... Does any guy have a larger bicep or chest than Arnold? Does anyone have bigger legs than Tom Platz? The biggest GROWTH I see, occurred right in the midsection...

Yeah.. Lol. I've seen lots of pro bodybuilders who use whey and are fantastic looking. Although, I have no doubt it's damaging to your colon. It made me pretty ill when I used it.. but I have a dairy allergy. If someone has a dairy allergy and continues to use whey they're just an idiot.

If someone has a dairy allergy and continues to use whey they're just an idiot.

I actually don't think that is uncommon!

I have known of a few people to complain of digestive troubles with dairy proteins and then go off and buy another brand of the same protein.

All I can do is shake my head in disbelief!