Hello from Houston, Texas

xvx ben

Hi y'all, just want to introduce myself. My name's ben and I live in Houston, Texas. I first got into weight training about a year ago, when I found out that the coffee shop where I work has a deal with the gym across the street - they get free coffee, we get $15/month memberships. So, being vegan, I was excited to find a website with information for vegans! I never posted then but I got a lot of helpful information just reading through the forums.

I was making steady increases in strength, keeping a log, able to go a few more reps each time and stepping up the weight regularly. Then I pulled my back in a mosh pit and couldn't go to the gym for about a month... and I'm embarrassed to admit, it took the wind right out of my sails and I haven't gotten back into a routine yet, even though my back's better now.

Well I'm signing back up at the gym this week, and part of the reason I'm posting here instead of lurking like before is that I hope I'll get motivated by posting here and talking to people! So hi everyone....

yo dude, welcome to the forum.

It will motivate you to get buff, because if you dont, we will pick on you and call you names like 'weakling' & 'skinny runt'

Nah only joking

Hope you get back into your groove

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...