Hi Newbie trying to bulk

chrysalis

Hi, I've been into fitness for about 10 years, got serious about body building last January and competed in 2 local figure competitions. I didn't enjoy standing in heels and I decided that I wanted to compete in the body building division next year. My last competition was 2 weeks ago. I want to put on about 10 lbs of mass. I'm 4'10 or 147 cm so that should be enough, but I'll monitor how I look, but the coaches here don't think vegans can do that so I'm on my own in terms of diet. I want to put on mass without putting on much fat-it really takes me a long time to get fat off. I'm not really sure how much to eat. This is my first time trying to bulk. If you have any suggestions let me know. I'm also cutting down on unfermented soy.

Welcome, chrysalis!

When I read this:

Hi, I've been into fitness for about 10 years, got serious about body building last January and competed in 2 local figure competitions. I didn't enjoy standing in heels and I decided that I wanted to compete in the body building division next year. My last competition was 2 weeks ago.

...I thought you should seriously post some pics.