Name The Movie or Song That this Quote comes from

sydneyvegan

I don't know what movie/song that quote came from.

What about this one?

"Welcome to Earth." *punch*

Am I correct that this one's from Independence day, said by Will Smith when he punches the alien after its ship crashes?

You are correct! http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/phpBB2/images/smilies/hello2.gif

Dr. Pink, I don't know #1 or #2, but think #3 is from Independence Day - Jeff Goldblum, "Must go faster" and Will Smith, "ROAR" when escaping from the Mother Ship?

Close. Very close. You got the actor right at least. It was Jeff Goldblum. But it wasn't Independence Day. It was Jurassic Park. The scene where there driving away from the T-Rex in the Jeep. The ROOOAAAAAARRRR was from the T-Rex.

I'll include new quotes from Numbers 1 and 2 to make it easier.

1. Feed me Seymour. Feed me all night long.

2. I'm just a sweet transvestite, from Transexual, Translvaniaaaaaa, haaa haaa

That's right. It is Dr. Frank 'N' Furter.

Now. The only one no one has got yet. I might as well just say what it is. No one's going to guess it.

It's ....Little Shop of Horrors. A Musical starring Rick Morannis who finds a plant and nurtures it only to discover one day that it's grown gigantic. And it eats people.

^ No. You've got it right. Great song. .

I'll add a few ^^

Pictures came and broke your heart. Put the blame on VCR

If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by

You call me a fag but that's okay. I fucked your daddy yesterday.

Here comes officer Leroy and he say," Hey I thought I told ya," and I say," Yeah Whatever".

^ No. You've got it right. Great song. .

I'll add a few ^^

Pictures came and broke your heart. Put the blame on VCR

You call me a fag but that's okay. I fucked your daddy yesterday.

Here comes officer Leroy and he say," Hey I thought I told ya," and I say," Yeah Whatever".

Can we keep this PG13?

Aww, I love this song... A Thousand Miles from Vanessa Carlton.

But I can't recall any other songs you listed.

My favorite quote: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

^ Forest Gump

I seemed to have fucked up one of my lyrics unfortunately. The one that Vegan Joe has a hissy fit about for some odd reason( Dude. This is not a kids forum, an anime forum or a sponge bob forum. As far as I know most if not all of the members are adults. )

Anyways. I'll list more lyrics from that one song to see who can get it.

Lyric 1.

You're Gay, It's okay. It's a present from Jesus Everyday.

Lyric 2.

If they call you a Fag just say that's right because I fucked yo daddy.

As for the others. Number one was Video Killed the Radio Star and the last one was Liam Lynch's song United States of Whatever.

I seemed to have fucked up one of my lyrics unfortunately. The one that Vegan Joe has a hissy fit about for some odd reason( Dude. This is not a kids forum, an anime forum or a sponge bob forum. As far as I know most if not all of the members are adults. )

It wasn't a hissy fit. If you read it you will see it's in the form of a question.

Any one can read this forum,

Ask me to explain it to you when you grow up, but there is no guarantee I can only try.

If anyone can read this forum then you really should learn to be less condescending. Little kids will read your messages and assume that just because you're 45 means that treating others with that kind of disregard is what being an adult is all about. Fighting and bickering is for teenagers. There's no need for it and there never will be. Going off-topic in threads just to start drama is in no way productive. Not trying to insult( I don't think I did ). just stating a fact.

Now if we can kindly get back to the point of the topic that will be great.

It appears that no one will guess my song. It's Looking cute, Feeling cute by Johnny McGovern A.K.A The Gay Pimp.

Guess what TV show these lyrics are too.

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!)

They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!)

When the evil Shredder attacks

These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!

If anyone can read this forum then you really should learn to be less condescending. Little kids will read your messages and assume that just because you're 45 means that treating others with that kind of disregard is what being an adult is all about. Fighting and bickering is for teenagers. There's no need for it and there never will be. Going off-topic in threads just to start drama is in no way productive. Not trying to insult( I don't think I did ). just stating a fact.

I'm not condescending, it just that at 55 I don't see any need for vulgarity, in an open forum. It really does nothing but degrade the quality of intellect., Oh by the way what was the answer to my question?

Sorry back on topic.

Guess what TV show these lyrics are too.

They're the world's most fearsome fighting team (We're really hip!)

They're heroes in a half-shell and they're green (Hey - get a grip!)

When the evil Shredder attacks

These Turtle boys don't cut him no slack!

Wouldn't be the Teenage mutant Ninja turtles would it?