Pink Fashion Whack Attack

Dr. Pink

Hey, you're very handsome, you don't need to try so hard.

Ok it looks like you really wanna wear that pink T. That's a hard shade to pull off because it's so bright. A general rule for colors like that is to mix them with low-key low-profile pieces. It would look much better with a pair of dark wash jeans and maybe some black chuck taylors...

That black jacket is cute, but big on you. Are you losing weight?!?! Big clothes can look sloppy if you're not careful. Try it with a collared shirt and a bulky but close fitting sweater underneath, on top of a pair of dark closer fitting trousers.

The tie is cute - but like the others say, not for t-shirts! Definitely rock it with a white button down, there's tons of them for cheap everywhere, and a pair of black trousers to match.

^ I am shaven in those pictures. Well, at least my face is.

*Added. Took more pictures earlier today. So they will be in better quality.

Took this one right when I woke up this morning. And my hair seriously looked like this. . No. I didn't brush it or anything.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5854/newdayef9.jpg

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3979/hahaha2tq6.jpg

Hahahaha I'm such a dumb ass

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5359/hahahaoe0.jpg

Overdoing it

. That is funny. Maybe I am. But some food for thought. In a way "bodybuilding" can be considered overdoing it. In fact a lot more work goes into that then into what we wear. .

But, eh. I'm not really doing it to meat girls( Dressing the way I do ). I do it for self-expression.

And the shirt

Okay. The tie I can understand partially( Though I am going for an emo style look lol ). But what's wrong with the shirt? Just because it's Pink? .

I wouldn't be Dr. Pink if I didn't wear Pink. Now would I

Hmm, well not to be to cruel but I had a friend that dressed just like you, acted just like you and honestly was the Cleveland version of you.

His name is Donovin just so you see I aint making this up.

I will say the same thing I said to him to you, just cause.

Donovin, I see now why it is that you have yet to get laid.

Sorry dude.

No Prob. . I may not get laid anytime in the future. Though it is something I anticipate and could be loads of fun, not looking forward to it as much as most guys. Plus another reason why I'm probably still virgin is because I never leave the house, never really talk to anyone and really don't make much of an effort to socialize. For the past three years I've been in a nutshell. Trying to burst out of it slowly though. As soon as I get some confidence and get out there and do things( I.E. move out of parents, get job, get crankin body ), all those things factor into how a girl would see me. How I dress may have some impact. But even if I dressed terribly if I took off my shirt and I looked like Rocky I don't think how I dress would matter....though It won't be for a few years until I'm Rocky hot.

How you dress and what your hair looks like has way more impact then you think dude, woman may say otherwise but when put into action trust me it means a lot.

Every dude I was friends with back in the day stayed virgins untill we cut our hair and dressed the part.

• 4 weeks later...

i was a virgin until i was 25. I had good hair pretty good gutter punk style. then i found out i liked men and i kinda fell into it Its all about rationalizing what is internalized externally its all a frame of mind. I am not the most sexual person but i also do like to connect to people physically as well, it was getting over the fear of physicality and what that means that was the hard part.