Hello!

Duncan_Idaho

Hello, people:)

I've recently found this site and it is amazing! Robert, what you did is incredible.

About me: I'm from Bulgaria, not from Idaho I've been training for years, starting with bodybuilding, then mostly martial arts and recently grabbing the weights again. Since I was a kid, I always thought hurting animals is wrong. In the last year I evolved from vegetarian (since 2002) to vegan and I was very happy to find this site. Being a vegan and being actively involved in fitness and bodybuilding, I was sure I could find the point where the two of them converge - to my very pleasant surprise, you people had already started doing it!

You are all fantastic!

Welcome! I guess Duncan Idaho comes from the Dune? A great film!

We don't have too much ppl from Bulgaria, great to have you here! Hopefully you'll have as much fun and information from this forum as I do!

Remember to take pics of your progress! Also, it would be nice to know more about your martial arts history, there are loads of ppl who have been practicing martial arts.

Hi and welcome! As you already know, I like your posts. And it's great to have another vegan martial artist among us. I'm interested into martial arts too. Your avatar is from the movie Seven Samurai, right? Or maybe another akira kurosawa film; it's been a long time since I haven't watch those. Tuc is right, some pics of your progress will be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...