Wow, what a stomach!

robert

No offense. But I find that horribly grotesque. I'd never want to be that big. And I'd certainly never want to juice( Unless it was actually juice ). Watching the video. I couldn't hep but to squinch. And somehow looking at him made me feel pain all over. Like just imagine myself with muscles like that and making them move like that could fill me with pain.

I'd much rather bodybuild to a degree where I am moderately huge, super strong, majorly cut, stylishly skinny, strategically muscular and overall sexy.

I've heard that steroids cause it. Not really sure which one but the saying was that the organs grow too big. On the other hand, these guys eat too much to maintain such weight and this expands their abdomen even more. The BB's before Dorian Yates didn't have such bellies - see even Lee Haney - before the 90ies they had tiny waists and they still took roids. Dunno what became popular in the early 90ies - Retabolil? HGH? Any ideas? I'm also really curious why this happens.

You can laugh but there a lot of adolescent boys and a number of men who believe that is what women want and if they don't look like they have an air hose lodged up their ass they aren't masculine, women will never find them attractive.

i disagree. i think men believe women want muscly guys, but not that... bruce willis-like, and not steriod freak.

You can laugh but there a lot of adolescent boys and a number of men who believe that is what women want and if they don't look like they have an air hose lodged up their ass they aren't masculine, women will never find them attractive.

i disagree. i think men believe women want muscly guys, but not that... bruce willis-like, and not steriod freak.

i have to disagree with that, too. i think most of the really muscular guys are aware of the fact that the women probably liked them better with 20-40 pounds less on their body.

Nobody told anyone how to look, just that it isn't necessary to look like an extreme bodybuilder to attract women.

You're not a guy, you don't know.

A lot of boys and many men go into weights for the right reasons......many go into it because they are insecure about their looks. The second group often over-responds thinking they have to look like that guy to attract women.

You are reading into my post incorrectly. I'm saying it's stupid for X-Person

to tell Y-Person how to look and stupid for Y-Person to then try to achieve that to please them. It wasn't a comment on you or what you were saying. Good grief.

Men shouldn't care about what they think women want; it's the same damage that occurs when women spiral into eating disorders, buying into unrealistic standards of "beauty" because they care about what they think men want.

My advice is to just do whatever you want, and not worry about what other people want. If you change yourself to please them, you're not being yourself. Unless you are the type of person who fits in with what others want - in which case that's the type of person you are. But if you've got any kind of identity, stick with it, and you'll find someone who is attracted to your natural personality, rather than something which you've concocted to impress them.