Bear attacks hunter that shot him

veggymeggy

Always sad news...this guy needs to be tortured alive. I hate hunters, they are one of the lowliests of the low.

Hunters that hunt for killing suck. But hunting for food is a little less bad than buying meat that came from tortured animals. If you hunt the meat you eat has atleast had a happy life. But hunting also shows you have no compassion for animals, but so does buying meat and knowing how it got there.

Always sad news...this guy needs to be tortured alive. I hate hunters, they are one of the lowliests of the low.

Hunters that hunt for killing suck. But hunting for food is a little less bad than buying meat that came from tortured animals. If you hunt the meat you eat has atleast had a happy life. But hunting also shows you have no compassion for animals, but so does buying meat and knowing how it got there.

I should've clarified, but I agree with all you said and those are my points as well. But most of the times I hear about hunting is all Trophy hunting. I can't believe they actually have a channel dedicated to it called OLN. Everytime I pass that channel majority of the time they are hunting. Same on ESPN, it's sick.

Hunting the wild for food is a bit better than Factory Farming IMO, since the animal doesn't live confined and tortured every day. But since we are in a society today that doesn't need to be dependant on meat since there are a lot of other alternatives, I still find it bad, just not AS bad.

Hunting for food is like someone shooting your mum and then eating her.

It aint wrong if it is for survival. It's like a lion eating my mom. Of course I would be sad, but theres no reason to hold a grudge against the lion because He/She was hungry. But it is far worse from our standpoint since we do not need to rely on meat and have so many other alternatives. More importantly, we are apparently "More civilized". Yeah right

For survival yes, but that wasn't what was said so far in this thread. There are lots of people who hunt for food, even though it's not for survival, and those are the people who suck. If it's for survival, then there's no other choice.

Agreed

Seriously though, I can't stand how newspaper articles just talk in such a monotonous tone, and this was something serious. Majority of the times, they would actually try and make the reader feel bad for the hunter! I was expecting that on this one.

Yeah me too, I thought they were going to say how he's like a hero or something, f*ck all that. If they were talking about a man shooting another man and then getting attacked by the man he shot, the story would have been reported a lot different

Exactly. O well...at least the bear took something outta him and hopefully it'll stop that guy from hunting. If not, I really do hope that Good triumphs the next time. Too much evil in this world....