Meet America's First Transgender Mayor

bodybag

Good for her. Interesting bit of news.

Did a little research and wikied. Found out a lot of interesting things.

Transwoman can prove to be really pretty. Look at this one. You would never tell that she wasn't a she when she was born.

http://thailicious.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/080206b3t7879.jpg

I know she's a trans. But I still think she's hot. Does that make me weird or a freak? I don't know. So what.

I also started thinking. If I fell in love with a girl and knew her for a while( A month to a year ). If she ever came out and told me she was in fact a trans I don't think it would make a difference in the way I feel. Even if she was a man in the past she's a woman now. Most guys probably wouldn't think like that. But the way I see it as long as she is in fact 100 percent woman now( With no dangly joes ) and had the ability to give birth. How's that any different from a regular woman? It's not.

and had the ability to give birth.

Well, I don't think that's quite possible!

But kudos to you for knowing you would stay true to your feelings, and not let machismo crap get in the way of a possibly wonderful relationship. As liberal as I usually consider myself to be, I'm not sure I would be able to be as open minded.

I know she's a trans. But I still think she's hot. Does that make me weird or a freak? I don't know. So what.

If you're a freak, so am I, because that maybe-dude is hot. Anyone who looks like that is hot to me. I may just need to ask myself more soul-searching questions depending on what's going on downstairs.

I also started thinking. If I fell in love with a girl and knew her for a while( A month to a year ). If she ever came out and told me she was in fact a trans I don't think it would make a difference in the way I feel. Even if she was a man in the past she's a woman now. Most guys probably wouldn't think like that. But the way I see it as long as she is in fact 100 percent woman now( With no dangly joes ) and had the ability to give birth. How's that any different from a regular woman? It's not.

Um, I don't think we're at the point that transwomen have the ability to give birth, what with the lack of a uterus and all.

That guy/girl would have been hot if you wouldn't have said he/she was a dude.

But on a purely physical basis, she didn't change appearance. I think you probably still think she's hot, but you're trying to force yourself not to. Just give in. Submit. She's a hot dude.

That guy/girl would have been hot if you wouldn't have said he/she was a dude.

But on a purely physical basis, she didn't change appearance. I think you probably still think she's hot, but you're trying to force yourself not to. Just give in. Submit. She's a hot dude.

Physical apperance is cool, but hotness is more than just visual for me.

Physical apperance is cool, but hotness is more than just visual for me.

I think you're just trying to get out of it personally When's the last time you had this conversation with a friend:

Friend: "Wow, look at that hot chick over there!"

You: "Where?"

Friend: "There!"

You: "How am I meant to know if she's hot when I haven't met her to see what she's like?"

I thought that the term "hot" was used to describe how somebody looked, not what they were like. And I've never heard anyone describe a personality as hot.

Friend: "Wow she's hot!"

You: "What, hot body, or hot personality?"

That doesn't happen does it?

I'm aroused by the picture, and I don't think I'd have a problem dating someone who was transgendered

I think you totally misunderstood my point Richard, and it might be my fault. I'm not very good expressing myself correctly in english.

Of course you can say a girl is hot based on her looks. I can say a girl's hot only by listening to her voice. If I see a nice pair of legs I can say "hot" etc. But the more you find out about a person the more parameters (correct word?) play a role.

Like if I say "she'äs hot" judging only on her legs and then she turns around and looks like a dude in the face I wouldn't say she was hot again. Or if I found out that she was the owner of a fur farm I wouldn't be able to see past that. Do you follow?

So what I meant by my comment is that once you start getting to know more about a person you have more things to consider and I personally can't "ignore" those facts and just judge a person physically (not easily anyway).

The thought of kissing a guy is a huuuuge turn off for me (read unhot) (since I am heterosexual) and knowing that girl is a guy automatically makes him/her non-attractive from my point of view.

Well. The thing is. She's not a guy anymore. As far as I know she is now completely woman. Like. If you found out your best friend used to be a drug addict and now no longer is then there just not anymore. If you were to find out that your girlfriend used to be a stripper when she was a teenager and now your married and are strict Catholics. Not much has changed. It's all in the past.

Besides. Before we are barn we all start out as genderless beings waiting for the hormonal process to determine which gender we will become. If there are two X's you're a boy. If a Y butt's itself in and kicks one of those X's out your a girl. That's all it is. There's no complicated ritual to determine boy and girl.

And what if there was a possibility of a botched birth? Someone who was destimed to be born a woman but something happened doing the hormonal process. Say they had X and Y. But a few miles( Miles to them Inches to us ) away two double X's are fighting over some stupid shit. And the Second double X kicks the first one so hard that a one of his X's is sent flying. And ends up smashing the XY( The one that was going to be born ) after the psychological aspect of Y's mentality was already implanted into the soon to be fetus ) resulting in the Y getting knocked out of place and X inadvertently taking over.

This would result in someone who was meant to be born a woman instead being born a man. And the sad part is he was born with the mind of a woman. So out of place in the world.

If he was to get a sex change to correct the mistake what difference would there be? He already has the mind of a woman and was actually supposed to be born a woman anyways. So would it make a difference really if she had been a man in the past if she was no indeed 100 percent woman? The way she was intended to be in the first place?

I see no difference. It's just a way to correct what shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Just as long as actual intercourse is no different then with a regular woman. And there would also have to be a lot of emotional love too. Because after all I am straight. So as long as everything works( In the biological and emotional sense ) like a woman. There is no physical or hormonal difference.