Brad Pitt sheds his heartthrob looks

sosso

His chiseled face has long been his fortune, but Brad Pitt has abandoned his heartthrob image for a new film role.

The actor, who is one half of Hollywood's most famous golden couple alongside Angelina Jolie, transforms into a wrinkled and balding man in the upcoming drama The Curious Case of Benjamin Button......

Story here

I saw a screener about a week ago.... it's pretty phenomenal. And Brad Pitt is wonderful!

I wouldn't say he's shedding any heartthrob image/look though..... he's born old, but eventually becomes the prettiest person you've ever seen as he de-ages!

I look forward to hearing what everyone else thinks....

^ Meet Joe Black was a good film.

I'm curious as to what will happen to the character. Will he keep de-aging until he transforms into a baby, then into a fetus and finally into a puddle of goo? Will the de-aging stop and then slowly begin forward again, giving him the opportunity to live for 80 more years aging regularly? Or will his aging process just stop where it currently is( A 20 something man ), allowing him to live forever as long as he doesn't die from trauma or get sick?