WANTED: Male Friend in Portland Area IMMEDIATELY!

Lean and Green

i dont know when i turned into the man in this relationship.

You aren't the man until you pee on the seat to the commode ( & leave it up ).

Actually, he's CONSTANTLY telling me to put the cover down on the toilet--i shit you not...so there's THAT.

i dont know when i turned into the man in this relationship.

I'm freguently the "man" in my relationships. It's not that big of a deal to me at least.

no its not that big of a deal to me either, except when my boyfriend is COMPLAINING about how he has no male friends when HE'S the one dancing around the front yard....yes, publicly....to the ting tings! where's MY MALE FRIEND???? HAHAHAHA!

oh and in case you're wondering....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UX0p7uAW2s

DV, I was hoping for the first time in a long time we were both in Portland at the same time....I went down to the farmer's market and learned you were out of town and not available until Tuesday, the day I leave for Florida for 2 weeks

Missing you DV.....people still talk about our Willamette Week feature all the time. Catch up with you "guys" one of these days.

Me and the misses (Lean and Green) will make food or something for you guys. Well, she'll make it and I'll tell her (L&G) what to do since I don't cook.

Have fun!

Dani, I'll be your male friend.

And I am ALWAYS up for 80s night at the Crystal Ballroom!

i just have to restock my hairspray and pull out my leggings. its a date.

Where you even born in the 80's ? Hah I'm just kidding sweetie... I feel like an old lady lol

I'll have to give you a copy of the photos you were looking at the house

Dani, I'll be your male friend.

And I am ALWAYS up for 80s night at the Crystal Ballroom!

i just have to restock my hairspray and pull out my leggings. its a date.

Where you even born in the 80's ? Hah I'm just kidding sweetie... I feel like an old lady lol

I'll have to give you a copy of the photos you were looking at the house

I was born in the 80s...i just dont remember them. I figure i only have a few years left to make giacomo feel really old, so i just keep it up as much as possible. He always plays these old songs from the 80s and i say "I wasn't allowed to listen to this when it came out" Or "I didn't see Forest Gump for years because my mom wouldnt let me!" HAHAHAHAHA. I love it. and its all true. 1986 buddy!

no its not that big of a deal to me either, except when my boyfriend is COMPLAINING about how he has no male friends when HE'S the one dancing around the front yard....yes, publicly....to the ting tings! where's MY MALE FRIEND???? HAHAHAHA!

oh and in case you're wondering....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UX0p7uAW2s

*tries to stop laughing*

Sorry, that's just TOO funny! I'm picturing it in my head right now, with Lean & Green dancing around in the yard, dressed like a female hippie, and tossing flowers in the air! Hehe!

Well, Greg and I don't have those issues. He doesn't care much about having male friends (he has online friends, and one friend not far away from us, that's about it). And he doesn't want to dance! Lean & Green, you two need to come visit us one day...maybe you can convince Greg to dance? lol. Ah well, one of these days he'll get in touch with his feminine side, right? I hope. It's been almost 2 years already, and he still refuses to dance. Well, at least I got a great guy, instead of one who thinks "real men eat meat" and acts all tough, right? I'll just be happy with that. Though, just because he won't dance, doesn't mean I'll stop dancing! And maybe one of these days he'll join me!

• 2 months later...