ARE YOU A GUY OR A GIRL????

veggieprincess

pssst....

Many many people on this board don't have an avatar. I wish they did, but its a free country, and you all have your reasons for having one or not.

But we have many regular posters here that I have no idea if they are a guy or a girl?????

Names, like fallen_horse, threeloaves, bodybag (I think he's a guy).... all these ambiguous names that could be guy or girl...so please.... those with unisex sign-ons and no avatar, please post if you are a boy or a girl so when we are looking at your diets or workouts, we can give proper advice. Some I've figured out on my own, although it's very confusing. For example, bigmomma always has a girl on her avatar and the signon "bigmomma" but I'm pretty sure he's a guy. And blabette is a guy I think because his siggy says Bruce.

So that is my question... guy or girl? (Those that are obvious don't need to post)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

however I can provide you with something useful. Bodybag is a guy, he is the same person as veganmomma or bigmomma or whatever his former name was. fallen_horse is a guy. If I remember correctly he posted a video where he did pull-ups. I have no idea about threeloaves but name sounds femenine. Maybe we can make this thread into a bet?

I'm I the only guy on the planet who never saw what the appeal of Britney Spears is?

No, I've always found her a little goofy looking, and she certainly can't sing. I think she's gotten prettier as she's gotten older, and when she's really in shape she has an admirable body, but she's still nothing special. I'm really a voice guy, though.

I'm Snoop Dog! I'm a pop music icon. No, seriously, I'm a hermaphrodite. Ok, I'm a grown ass man.

I changed my name from veganmomma because I got tired of people asking me, "Are you a guy or a girl" and explaining where I got the name from. For the last time a woman on another forum started referring to me as momma in her posts. I have no idea why.

fallen_horse is a guy. I didn't know blabbate was a guy until he told me last week.

I'm I the only guy on the planet who never saw what the appeal of Britney Spears is?

No, I've always found her a little goofy looking, and she certainly can't sing. I think she's gotten prettier as she's gotten older, and when she's really in shape she has an admirable body, but she's still nothing special. I'm really a voice guy, though.

I've always thought she was hot until fame drove her crazy.

I changed my name from veganmomma because I got tired of people asking me, "Are you a guy or a girl" and explaining where I got the name from. For the last time a woman on another forum started referring to me as momma in her posts. I have no idea why.

yeah what was that nickname ? why not veganpoppa instead? lol

On another forum I go on. There is a little icon( Small like 5 x 5 ) right under the persons avatar which indicates guy or girl. It's a little person icon. For girls it's pink and for guys it's blue. I always wondered why VBBF didn't have one. It would make it easier to tell the gender.

Well. As for me. Yes. I am a guy. Physically speaking of course. I have all the equipment that a guy has( baseball bat and baseballs ) but my mind is completely different. I'm more of a unisex or a combined sex in that sense. I think both like a guy and a girl.

Well, I'm obviously a guy! (Or maybe I'm a liar!) Duncan Idaho is a character from the "Dune" novels by Frank Herbert and represents the symbol of freedom (at least in the last books). I've been using this nick for years and I like it And I love martial arts (especially the Japanese ones) and zen buddhism - with their practical approach to philosophy. That's why I have Toshiro Mifune on my avatar. I don't look bad but I never bothered to make good pics. And I won't look as inspiring to non vegans as veggieprincess:P So Mifune san remains on my avatar:)

I can tell by a persons writing style whether or not they are male or female if I've read enough of their posts. I'm right 99% of the time.

veggieprincess used to be a hairy 330lb offensive linemen at the University of Nebraska before the operations and vegan diet weight loss and exercise program.