Veggie Jet Pilot

stove6

Hello! My name is Steve and I have been immersed in the world of veganism. I am a total bodybuilding enthusiast who had a 'phobia' of quitting eating meat. That was until I took the plunge and 'just did it.' Since then, I have dropped inches off my waist and I require less sleep at night. And my weight training is just as intense as ever! I am writing a book documenting my switch over to veggie protein. I sometimes eat dairy, but VERY rarely. I look forward to visiting with you all.

Blessings!!

"To get results you have never seen before, you must do something that you have never done before."

Hey Steve! Another Bodybuilding enthusiast ----

Welcome to the group! I think you'll find a lot of cool people here and lots of great motivation and information.

Best of luck with your book project. I have a few book projects up my sleeves as well. Some have been going on for years and not complete yet, but hopefully soon.

Enjoy your time here,

Rob

Hello! My name is Steve and I have been immersed in the world of veganism. I am a total bodybuilding enthusiast who had a 'phobia' of quitting eating meat. That was until I took the plunge and 'just did it.' Since then, I have dropped inches off my waist and I require less sleep at night. And my weight training is just as intense as ever! I am writing a book documenting my switch over to veggie protein. I sometimes eat dairy, but VERY rarely. I look forward to visiting with you all.

Blessings!!

"To get results you have never seen before, you must do something that you have never done before."

Yeah... B O D Y B U I L D I N G mate.... be welcome

Welcome Steve! Hope you find this forum interesting as I do.

Steve wrote:

I require less sleep at night

It's been the same for me, I sometimes sleep only 4 hours and I get by just fine. This may not be ideal if I'm training but I've never felt better in my life, veganism is the way forward.