Anyone wanting to move to NE Portland next month?

Jessifly

Yeah, the Vegan House of Kindness keeps losing members.

*Apparently Robert isn't as nice as everyone thinks!*

No, that's not the reason...in fact, I'm almost never home...I'm away far more than I'm home when you compare days home vs. days away from Portland.

But, indeed we do have another opening as some roomates are moving to another location.

To recap, the people left in the house are all forum members:

Jessifly

Tasha

robert

Anyone ready to be totally spontaneous and get to live in this house with all of us and our neighbors like Lean and Green and thendanisays, DV, xdarthveganx, mishe, davidtarrfoster, bella, and many others????

Wow. What timing. Um. This is entirely unofficial. But. If things indeed work out for me I may be able to fill this slot.

Let me explain.

First. There is the object of money. That's already taken care of. I get at least 500 a month for my disability. You say rent is 425 a month right? Is that 45 utilities split or is that the split>( 45 per person? ). * Added Note: Just asked Mum. I do indeed get 500 a month. And if possible I can increase that with a trip to the Social Security Office.

Well. Anyways. The timing is perfect. Because if it was otherwise so I wouldn't be able to leave my confides. You see. That money( Even though it's mine ) goes to the household I'm currently living in. Mum uses it for rent and without it she would have a hard time just getting by.

Well. come the 18th of this month. A new member of this household will arrive. My Grandmother. she isn't doing so well( She's only like 55 but...ah. That's more information then I need to give out ). Anyways. She sold her house and is movign up here.

Originally. I was planning on just staying here, moving into the garage and look for work while I saved up enough money to move somewhere. That was, however, until I came upon this advertisement. I then got a crazy idea. So crazy, it just might work.

I have enough money for rent and utilitise. And just enough for food( To get by until I found work down there ). I've been living with my Mom for far too long now. And I think living with all vegans as apposed to this family who apparently has no care for animals would be a wonderful change of pace.

Plus. It would be so awwesome to actually get to meet some of the coolest people everrrs.

So. I hope this position has not been filled yet. Because I am really starting to think this is a good idea. I'll have to work on getting there( I'm sure my father could pay for the train ticket or something. I'll ask that for Christmas ). And even though I'm 24 years old and am my own man I still feel the need to run this by Mother first. I will get back to you shortly with the details soon Jess. Promise. By tomorrow.

*Added

Just wanted to see how I match up with the requirements.

Kind: I like to consider myself very kind. Sometimes too kind.

Vegan: I'm def a Vegan. . In fact. I'd never want to live in a house again that kept meat and eggs and gross crap in the fridge. It seriously offends me.

Non-smoker: Never smoked once my entire life. Never will. And I hate being in a room with smokers. It's gross.

No pets: I have a dog. But trust me. I'm not bringing him. He's more so my moms anyways. And to be honest. I need a place with no animals that poo everywhere.

No drama: Funny. I took that subject in high school. It's the only kind of good drama. If by drama you mean lots of screaming, cussing at everyone and always crying and treatening to kill myself....that's not me. . I like to consider myself calm and collected.

*Another Addition

I already got the "how I'll get there" out of the way. I checked out Amtrack. 68 bucks to get there from here. Not bad at all I say. That's easy. And since I'll have to leave at the begining of the month I'll easily have that money then.

*Crosses Fingers and hopes the slot isn't already taken up. Because I really feel like this is my one opportunity to get out of hell and go to heaven*

Sorry for double posting. Just wanted to clarify. I'm 100 percent for sure that I want to move there. I have all of the resources and money needed for the move. All I need is the confirmation that the room is still available. That is, if you all would have me.

I can wholeheartedly recommend Pinkie as your new friend in the house of Kindness. He's such an awesome guy/gal.

Thanks for the support HCPinGivinni

I've very excited about this opportunity. So much so that I could barely sleep because I wanted to much to tell my Mom what I was going to do. . I must have fallen asleep at around 9am.

Yeah, the Vegan House of Kindness keeps losing members.

*Apparently Robert isn't as nice as everyone thinks!*

No, that's not the reason...in fact, I'm almost never home...I'm away far more than I'm home when you compare days home vs. days away from Portland.

Quit eating burritos before bed.

You're scaring everyone away.