The Thrive Diet rebranded and now in paperback

Hello everyone,

It’s been a while since I last wrote on the forum…

I want to let you all know that The Thrive Diet, will be re-launched in paperback and will be completely rebranded in January. The US publisher decided that The Thrive Diet was not the best title and renamed it Thrive: The Vegan Nutrition Guide to Optimal Performance in Sports and Life. They're trying to position it as THE nutrition book for vegan athletes (and those interested in becoming vegan or incorporating aspects of it) instead of publishing what is seen by many (including media) as 'just another diet book.'

I see this as a positive sign. It indicates my publisher believes we’ve reached a point at which there are enough vegans, and those interested in the vegan lifestyle, who are also fitness enthusiasts and want in improving performance.

I redid the site to reflect the new cover. And I made a little video to serve as a trailer of sorts for the book. You can watch it here: http://www.brendanbrazier.com/book/index.html

And the other good thing about having the book rebranded in paperback is that the price dropped from $24 to $14.95. And, you can already get a new copy on Amazon.com for $10.17!

http://www.amazon.com/Thrive-Nutrition-Optimal-Performance-Sports/dp/0738212547/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1229633595&sr=8-1

I'll be writing weekly on Amazon.com starting in January. My intension is to build an archive of articles that address questions I get on a regular basis. They’ll cover topics such as how to:

- improve sleep quality

- reduce body fat

- boost physical and mental endurance

- improve mental clarity

- increase energy without stimulates

- significantly reduce risk of osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, and arthritis.

- increase lean muscle tissue

- develop function, efficient muscles

- reduce your carbon foot print by eating a plant-based diet

- raise your body’s pH to reduce inflammation and boost your immune system

- improve digestion and absorption

- reduce stress without reducing productivity

- prepare nutrient-rich meals in a short amount of time

- make your own performance-enhancing sport drink, energy bars and recovery smoothies

- prepare simple “high net gain” raw food meals and snacks

Hope you like the re-branded book!

Brendan

http://www.brendanbrazier.com/book/images/Thrive_Media_low%20res.jpg

It's pretty sweet they put "Vegan" in the title of a mainstream health and nutrition book. Also, pretty awesome that you'll be writing for Amazon's website. I know what it's like getting those questions over and over and over so this will be a good resource and save you some time while providing easy to find answers for people. Good stuff.

A lot of people are thriving as a result of reading your book. Thanks man, you're doing great work.