A few photos from Christmas

Richard

I stayed at my brother's over Christmas (I'm still there now). Also staying here are my brother's girlfriend's parents, and their dog and tortoise. On Christmas, we took another dog for a walk, that my brother volunteers to walk (as the owner is too elderly to walk the dog the amount it needs)

rosie.jpg.8f2e606ce50ab8de199a7119e9c0bc4b.jpg

pier.jpg.ac46ecca3159b71777d376c02344ae76.jpg

kelly.jpg.0c36955333cc642b87847a4860aa847d.jpg

inky.jpg.7978786cdf02a0b55f4b0b1375d4b8d3.jpg

Awww, I love turtles. They always seem so wise to me. They make me feel calm. I guess it's their slow, deliberate manner that makes me feel they are intelligent. I'd love to be able to talk to animals, and turtles are in the top 10

Richard, Christmas at La Beach...if you like that, you'd fit right in, in California . But, I bet, even at this time of year, you'd be laughing at all of us, Californians, bundled up and shivering, while you'd be running around in shorts and summer clothes Where is that, by the way?

What's the turtle's name? How old is he/she?

The tortoise is called Kelly, and she was found in the street - oddly enough. They've had her for about 12 years, and they don't know how old she is. We're in Southwold, which is where my brother lives. It is bloody cold, I was wearing a ski mask yesterday when we went down the beach again