260     180     280     720             enlightenme
225x5   225     265x6   715             Jason
185x8   185x3   285x8   665     160     Fallen_Horse
215     160     255     630     165     Raw Vegan  

Women
Squat   Bench   Dead    Total   B-W     Name
88      55      143     286             HCPinGviini

Edited by Jason

I will get the chart or "table" started soon. I know I said that recently, but I really will...just been traveling again and busy...but we'll get a full chart going soon so then everyone can just add their data and we'll update it making it complete and accurate and up to date

Another option....is that someone else creates the strength table so we don't have to rely on me to update it.

An example from VF.net where they've been doing the strength tables for years:

http://www.veganfitness.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8944

If someone else wants to create it, that's cool. If not...I'll get to it in the fairly near future.

Another option....is that someone else creates the strength table so we don't have to rely on me to update it.

If someone else wants to create it, that's cool. If not...I'll get to it in the fairly near future.

Started it for ya Robert

Cool!

Let's generate the data here and then start a new thread called Strength Table and it shall be cool

I don't have my numbers right now.

I have my all time best numbers:

Bench = 265lbs

Squat = 345lbs

Dead = 337lbs

Right now...no idea, but if my lower back can hold up (I will be seeing a chiropractor and getting massage therapy done regularly starting in Jan) I'll look to put up some solid numbers. I still feel pretty strong.

OK, I got a squat for the table: 215

So pound-for-pound that's 3.82 lbs per pound of body mass (630 total divided by 165).

It'd be interesting to see what some of you stronger guys run pound-for-pound?

I don't get it. you have a 630 pound squat at 165?

630 is the total of his three lifts

OK, I got a squat for the table: 215

So pound-for-pound that's 3.82 lbs per pound of body mass (630 total divided by 165).

It'd be interesting to see what some of you stronger guys run pound-for-pound?

I don't get it. you have a 630 pound squat at 165?

630 is the total of his three lifts

OK that makes more sence. What do you guys think David Wolfes Big three are? And about the stronger p4p guys i doubt i'm the top but i'm pretty decent for my height(6') When in Shape i'm around 170 and my big three are a combined est. 1080. MY goal some day is hit 2000 total naturally. not sure if that's possible but i'd like to hit that.

When in Shape i'm around 170 and my big three are a combined est. 1080.

G'damn son! How the HELL did you manage that? 5x5 routine? Split? 80hrs a week in the gym?

I've allways been able to gain strength/ size quickly. started lifting around 15 and at 17 was just about as strong as i am now, but then ran into health problems. Once i ran into the health problems i stopped lifting competely and also went on some very questionable diets where i lost all my size and strength. Just a year and a half ago i was down to 145 pounds and weak as could be. This mostly had to do with the diets i was doing and not the lack of training. I can take long periods of time off from lifting and don't lose much at all. Just started lifting hard again and eatting right in Early 08 and now am back to where i was. Luckly for me there's such thing as muscle memory.

And as far as training goes there's nothing unique, just heavy compond lifts. I don't like 5X5 or anything like that i just bust my ass and listen to my body. If i feel like i haven't trained hard enough then i do more.

The main thing i've noticed through my years of training and being on every diet under the sun is that i can't make gains on low carb. There were times were i was getting 300 plus grams of so called high quality protein and good amount of calories yet not making gains. This was the same case on a Omni diet. I'm a carb guy not a fat guy.