Just bought Eric Carlson's 'Vegan Mass Gain' e-book.

seitan_man

I found this link - http://us.univera.com/products/fortify/metagreens.

I went to a "seminar" where this company was pushing products - which was not apparent from the advertising for the event. From what I can see, they are not very transparent when it comes to who is being paid to represent them. And the presenters started stuttering when I asked them serious questions about the products and their claims. I assure you that Eric Carlson did not build his physique on this product any more than others did who advertise products on this forum. They built their bodies on regular foods, possibly some supplements, and then got offered money to represent companies AFTER they built their physiques. So try the metagreens if you have the money to do so but it's not necessary, IMO. Additionally, if you click on the "Opportunity" link you can discover how to join the company and push product for your own financial gain. (Sorry to get on my soapbox but I'm always wary when someone is making money off a suggestion).

He says he shoots for up to 300g of protein a day when in competition. His daily meal plan includes six soy protein shakes too. Beans and legumes aren't part of his menu at all.

His E Book makes for interesting reading though and his killer physique makes me think he really knows what he's talking about. I wonder why he isn't vegan now?